No contact rule when you're face-to-face - too hard!

I recently found out my guy has been cheating on me. My intention was to freeze him out, but we work together and seeing today, I am finding it so hard! I have talk to him about work stuff and be professional. I ignored his attempts to talk about anything personal but the thing is - he doesn't seem to notice, or even care!

He is just getting on with his work, and hasn't attempted to ask me what's wrong, or even show that anything is different. I thought I would get satisfaction out of rejecting his advances but he's seen that I'm in a 'mood' or whatever, and isn't even bothering.

I am just putting all of my emotional energy into ignoring him and it seems like it isn't making any difference. What the?!

Try acting normal when you see him, even happy but act like you don't really care the HE is there. When you act positive, it's more of a turn on, even when you don't.

Also guys act like d(&kheads when girls want to "talk about it". Kind of act nonshalant about everything.

It'll also make him see you've move on. Your past this.....

oversensitivemjf

Hi girlwonder!!

I'm in a similar situ: My GF broke up with me 3 months ago, but we work together!

It is so hard, I see her everyday, see her flirting with male colleagues and it drives me nutz!!

I just try and stay as busy as I can, I had thought about changing jobs, but I thought 'Why should I?'

Another thing I have done is too book a holiday abroad, a weekaway should do the world of good.

Plus I will come back with a wicked tan so I can rub it in!!