Break up Or should we Not??

Hi, About December of last year, I met a guy Who was a senior in College. I was a sophomore at the same college and we hooked up until finally in February we started dating. It has been an amazing six months and we really do care for each other. Nobody really knows that we are dating and it is really is low key which we had agreed on.

The problem is, he graduated in June, a month ago, but still had to take a few classes during the summer to complete his degree. His plans were to take the classes and go back to his hometown in LA which is four hours away from where I go to school. He doesn't plan on coming back. And I'm scared, cause I don't want to continue a long distance relationship. But I really do care about him. And we know that it will be difficult to contact each other cause he doesn't have a computer or a phone (his old fashion). I want him to do what he wants in life I am no one to stop him from his goals and I fear that maybe I might just be an obstacle as well if we do continue this relationship.

I don't know anymore. I really care for him. And it breaks my heart to know that we only have two more months left of seeing each other before we part. What should I do?? Should I break up with him and let him go on into his world? Or should I try it out?

If the guy is soo old fashioned n doesnt even own a phone nor a computer. How r u goin to communicate? If u two r ready to split up n its a mutual decision then i will advise to go let go. Because yes LDR r hard to keep. N especially at this age when u both need to focus on ur college. Maintain low contact. N try detaching yourselves n split up. Cux it might just hurt really bad if later one of u feels like just givin up n gets fed up.