Moving on but the ex is being nasty

CharlotteX

So basically for the last 5 weeks Ive been in a really good place I feel nothing for my ex whats so ever its strange. Ive been in no contact unless its arranging our son Ive deleted and blocked him from all social medias and told all our mutual friends I don't wanna know about his life or love life its not my business no more. Ive been feeling really happy and been going out with my friends and stuff and even started liking some one and casually spending time with him.

My ex has started to turn anything I say regarding our son into an argument saying im being rude and stuff when I really aint.

So he came to pick up our son on Saturday and was being rude so I asked why he feels the need to be like that and the stuff he was saying just shocked me, he said Im childish and immature. Im going to go no where in life. That if it wasn't for our son what a waste of time our relationship was. I was the worse thing to happen to him. How he looks at other peoples relationships and thinks thank god I aint with you no more because that wasn't a relationship. I got upset and explained that I felt sad that I had made some I loved feel like that but at the same time even thou I have plenty of reasons to be bitter since he left me and the things he done since, Im not I look back at our relationship with fond memories and just see it now as it didn't work and that's it.

He then went on to say he hopes my attitude is real and not fake because theres big changes coming in the next couple of months.

He also said that some one he knows showed him a picture of me "with my tongue down some ones throat" when in actual fact its a peck on the lips and that he doesn't care but he thought he would let me know that im embarrassing myself and should be ashamed because im a young mum (im 24). That's the type of stuff our son will be bullied over (our sons 2.5 yrs old) He also said he hopes for our sons sake im not drugs I don't know where that has even come from and that he thinks im spending my child maintenance on clubbing I would never do that.

Im so shocked by these accusations and I cant understand it because I feel no nastiness towards him

StayBeautiful

You don't need to understand why. You just need to practice raising an eyebrow, folding your arms and saying "it's really none of your business and I'm not discussing it with you"

Don't justify, don't explain. Just repeat that phrase at him to everything he accuses you of, then switch to a neutral topic - eg "that's nothing to do with you. Do you want to take Little Johnnys teddy bear with you, he had a bad night". At which point he'll probably say "it IS my business because of my son", so you say "as I say, I'm not discussing it with you. Here's his juice, he wouldn't finish it at breakfast"