To give back or not to give back

Ok anyone that has read my original post knows what my situation is. I will make it short. Me and ex went out for 2 and a half years, we move with her dad in another state. She dumps me and leaves me in this state with her dad. We maintain of and on nc.

She thinks Im bringing the rest of her stuff back to her when I come back home. Should I? Or should I leave it here and have her figure it out like she left me. I know normal people would say yeah screw her, but im a good person and I always think of karma and crap.

If she dumped you like that then leaving the stuff there is karma.

Anyway personally I'd leave her stuff at her dad's and let her figure it out...not my concern

• Like 3
  • Author

Well thank you for replying. I have a sick amount of empathy. I have NO IDEA why i imagine myself feeling bad for not helping her get her stuff back. WTF is wrong with me

As I suggested in your other thread:

leave all her stuff at her dad's and get him to call her to let her know where it all is, safe and sound. Good reason for a retrurn visit.

her 'stuff?

Her problem.

Not yours.

Don't feel obligated.

Otherwise it sounds that while she's crushing you under the sole of her shoe, you figure it needs a new sole and you repair it.

Would you do that?

Nope.

let her fix her own damn hole in her 'sole'.

;)

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you :) just need back up with my approach to this so I dont feel like an *******. For some dumb reason I feel like giving her stuff back I would have closure by talking to her one time and making her see what a good person I was....

Thank you :) just need back up with my approach to this so I dont feel like an *******. For some dumb reason I feel like giving her stuff back I would have closure by talking to her one time and making her see what a good person I was....

She knows. She broke up with you all the same. I'm sorry but there's no 'closure' from our ex's...