Angry angry girlfriend!!

Hi,me and my girlfriend were together for 6 months and recently broke up. She has insecurities from previous relationships and last Saturday we broke up. I have a very good female friend who is just like one of the boys and have been friends with for 8 years. We've never dates or had feelings for each other but had a stupid kiss 5 years ago. I never want to discuss my past with my girlfriend as its all in the past. Anyways,she has recently lost two people close to her and last Saturday just randomly asked if there was history with my friend,she kept pushing and pushing until I told her about the kiss 5 years ago. She flipped saying I'd been lying to her for 6 months. I haven't lied,I never want to know about her past and didn't want to talk about mine either,it was so long ago,her and my friend became really good mates. I went to find her after she stormed off and when I saw her she proceeded to hit me and scream at me!i was completely shocked!the next day I went to see her and she was so angry at me so I left her house and she accused me of not caring because I didn't chase her etc. I then surprised her on Monday by going to see her and apologise and explain everything although i dont think iv done anything wrong,i have never cheated on her!Once again I got more verbal hurt bombs thrown at me! I left her alone on Tuesday and messaged her on Wednesday eve just before I went to Spain for four days. Again,blunt replies. I got back late last night and thought a few days away would be good for the fireworks to calm down but when I went round last night once again I got 'you don't give a dam because I didn't hear off you for four days when you were away. Anything I do at the mo is wrong..do I give up? I don't know what more I can do,I tried to talk,gone to see her and all iv got back is anger from her

Dude, walk away.

No, actually, RUN!!!!

There's no excuse for getting hit in a relationship. Whether it be a man OR a woman. There's no excuse and as far as I'm concerned, hitting the person you're "supposed" to love is just as bad as cheating on them in my book.

Time to move on dude. There are plenty of girls out there that would never raise a hand to you.

• Like 3
Dude, walk away.

No, actually, RUN!!!!

There's no excuse for getting hit in a relationship. Whether it be a man OR a woman. There's no excuse and as far as I'm concerned, hitting the person you're "supposed" to love is just as bad as cheating on them in my book.

Time to move on dude. There are plenty of girls out there that would never raise a hand to you.

This needs to be said, over and over again.

Do you have any smoke bombs? If so, I highly suggest using one and getting the hell out of there.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you everyone who has replied so far,it means a lot and your words are what I was thinking. I think her major insecurities are the problem. Iv never had anyone throw physical hurt at me so it's nice to know I'm not the only one thinking its wrong