Should i just end it?

My girlfriend and I havnt really talked for about a week now. We didnt officially break up but i feel like we are really close. She took our relationship status off fbook...even though she says its nothing. She has left photos of us up though. This is the 2nd time we have had a fight like this, but this time seems more final. My girlfriend complains that I dont do anything for her which is a lie. I do more than she does for me, But i love her more than anything and dont want to lose her. All my friends tell me to dump her because she is a bitch but I cant do it. she is the best thing i have ever had and I really feel like she is the one. Today would be our ten month anniversary so i am tempted to text her but i dont know if i should. I told her I would give her space til she wants to talk.

start looking at what you said "I do more than she does" - ive been there, its telling you your making the effort and not getting it back. Dont settle for that, if the other person feels the same as you you will get the same back. Its a one sided relationship where you are more into her than she is into you -sorry but thats how it sounds. You can go on and on but its only going to happen again with another split further down the line and cause YOU more pain than her.