i dont know what she really feels

francovalani

So my ex broke up with me last month. She told me she wanted to focus on college first and she wanted the both of us to be friends first until she's ready to have a relationship again. Technically we're not boyfriend-girlfriend anymore, but we still kiss, we sleep together, we hold hands, we hug, things that we do normally as a couple. I'm really confused. I still feel like we're still together, but I'm not so sure what she really feels. Any thoughts?

So my ex broke up with me last month. She told me she wanted to focus on college first and she wanted the both of us to be friends first until she's ready to have a relationship again. Technically we're not boyfriend-girlfriend anymore, but we still kiss, we sleep together, we hold hands, we hug, things that we do normally as a couple. I'm really confused. I still feel like we're still together, but I'm not so sure what she really feels. Any thoughts?

Ma - Franco - Che Cazzo stai faccendo - ?!

What the ph.ck do you think you're doing, dude??

I'll tell you what's going on here - you're a FWB.

A Ph'ck-buddy.

She's tagging you along for the fun of it, and one day, she will turn round and say, "Oh, can't see you this weekend, I'm going out with *Marco/Giorgio/Luca/Luigi*.....

And when you look grief-stricken, horrified, and shocked, she will shrug and say, "Hey, we weren't together anyway, you knew we were broken up....right?"

So the next time you see her, simply ask her this:

"So, are we still an item? Are we going out together? We're a couple still... right?"

Now - she may well agree - BUT:

If she hesitates, looks uncomfortable, can't look you in the eye, has difficulty articulating a response, then, get this: And get it good.

You are an OPTION.

You are NOT the priority.

She doesn't want to commit, because there may be more fun 'out there' somewhere....

At this point, you have the answer you need.

So you then implement plan B.

And Plan B entails reading the link in my signature (The 'No Contact' one) and seriously backing off at 100mph, because if you go on like you're doing now, you will just feel desolate when you realise you are just a push-over Patsy.

How old are you guys?

I'm guessing young... maybe not over 23....

• Like 3
  • Author
francovalani

Whoa. Didn't really look at it that way. She was my bestfriend for 4 years before we had a serious relationship and she was the nicest person you could ever meet.

But even bestfriends have secrets, right? Thanks for the advice, and I would follow it to the letter. :)

Oh, and we're both 23. :)

Edited by francovalani
HuffmanMontana

She is stringing you along until she meets another guy.

If you let her do this she will lose all respect for you. Stand up for yourself and tell her that it's best you go your separate ways and then go NC.