5 months later my ex messaged me...WTF

So back in december my ex left for the "single life" GIGS very badly. Had me begging for about 2 weeks promising ill sort it out etc, then i went completely no contact until recently i got my friend to ask for all my stuff back and my family went over to collect it on Saturday. I then text saying thankyou for my stuff back and she replied then saying your welcome etc.

Tonight i get home from work and it is 1am english time (around 7pm there in USA) and i get a call from her saying she just wants to talk and asking why im being so cold to her...i say im working and hang up the phone so she texts me saying

"i just wanted to say sorry, i blamed you for everything but ive been thinking it was my fault aswell" then "i still think about you" then she went on confessing she doesnt love the new guy she is with but he is nice but he relies on her too much and she just wants to be single to get her head sorted out for a year.

I was completely cold to her saying its her fault and im moving on and ive grown up and im past all this.

WTF IS GOING THROUGH HER HEAD, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY SHE IS TELLING ME THIS...

• Author

Little mention, a few months ago she got off a bus when i was getting on and she stopped and i could see on her face that her head had imploded and she just stood there gawping at me and the bus driver had to ask if she was getting off or not for her to snap out of it...

they left because of GIGS not thinking how much pain they put us through and when they realize that they are not happy with what they chose they will come back and beg to forgive them just like that? tell her to jump off a cliff!

Edited by h3braica
  • Like 1

She left you once, she will leave you again once she is comfortable, stable and normalized.

No doubt she made a mistake, but she made the mistake in her choice of the other guy. When she is with you it is very likely she will search again, only be more selective in choosing the next guy better, leaving you again.

Notice how she did not ask about specifically what you changed or what her faults were; if she was specific she is ready to address the issues, but since she did not ask this is all about her.

Be careful!

Let it go...btw, are you dating anyone else yet?

• Like 4
thefooloftheyear
She left you once, she will leave you again once she is comfortable, stable and normalized.

No doubt she made a mistake, but she made the mistake in her choice of the other guy. When she is with you it is very likely she will search again, only be more selective in choosing the next guy better, leaving you again.

Notice how she did not ask about specifically what you changed or what her faults were; if she was specific she is ready to address the issues, but since she did not ask this is all about her.

Be careful!

Let it go...btw, are you dating anyone else yet?

I agree with this..

And truth told, YOU broke NC first by sending her a text "thanking" her for your stuff back. Do you think she would have said anything if you didnt get your stuff or text her? My guess is probably not...She is just making herself feel better at your expense. Id dismiss that..

I wish you well..

TFOY

• Author

I dont want her back, it is kind of comforting after all the **** i went through and now im over her, it turns out she left me for a dead end relationship she doesnt want to be in and she still wants me/isnt over me yet.

The reason she said all this though is because i told her im moving 200 miles away for a new job so she would actually give me my stuff back, she said "this is the last chance i have to tell you this" so i dont know if it is her wanting me back or if she is just being a bitch to make me want her back...?

Nothing in her texts tells me that she wants to get back with you. What it DOES tell me is that if you're going away, she wants to try and unload the guilt she has before you leave.

• Like 1