Gimme some words

Hey guys,

I usually use this site to write some thoughts down/try and help others, but I think i actually need some support on a question/thought of my own now.

Tomorrow marks 90 days, and the day after makes it 13 weeks of basically NC. Since yesterday, i have really missed her and really really wanted her to contact me.

This is not the norm for me- its been really hard but i have not missed her/obsessed/wanted her like this in a long time.

Any reason why its like this, why i feel like this, with it almost being 90 days now??

youngnlove89
Hey guys,

I usually use this site to write some thoughts down/try and help others, but I think i actually need some support on a question/thought of my own now.

Tomorrow marks 90 days, and the day after makes it 13 weeks of basically NC. Since yesterday, i have really missed her and really really wanted her to contact me.

This is not the norm for me- its been really hard but i have not missed her/obsessed/wanted her like this in a long time.

Any reason why its like this, why i feel like this, with it almost being 90 days now??

That's just how it happens. One day you're fine, then you're not. One day they love you, then they don't.

There is no good reason for it. It's just part of the process.

I used to think that way, until she contacted me and continues to do so. It's no fun on this side either brother. It's nonsubstantive, and almost patronizing.

CompleteFailure

IMHO, I think you're spending way too much time writing/helping in the breakup forums. You're constantly bombarding your brain with this stuff and its starting to get back at ya, causing you to consciously/subconsciously reminisce about her.

• Like 1
  • Author
IMHO, I think you're spending way too much time writing/helping in the breakup forums. You're constantly bombarding your brain with this stuff and its starting to get back at ya, causing you to consciously/subconsciously reminisce about her.

ya your right.

im taking a week off from this website.

peace guys.