Going No contact on my ex after low contact

Me & my ex were together for 3.5 years and we broke up well he mainly dumped me after a heated argument. It has been three months since the break up! He just gave up on us! We did have lots of arguments throughout but this break of three months has made me realize a LOT and i tried for three months to get him back and to convince him that it can work out if we both change! But he didnt respond back to my text :(. But i wish he would just give me a clear answer when i ask him if its over? He just keeps giving me confused & mixed messages. Like when i told him, okay im moving on from today and i have started seeing this guy aswell. He replies back saying " Our relationship didnt mean much to you then for u to move on that quickly and congrats for making a new bf". Then i say to him, your the one that left me and you dont have feelings for me. He goes his feelings for me will never fade but he doesnt say anything when i say lets get back together then and try. He keeps constantly bringing up our past and how things went wrong..and how much hes hurt.

Recently something he did really really upset me! Hes been hanging out with his new girl which he claims and swears that there is nothing going on and they are only friends. I spoke to one of his close friend and asked him about it and hes said the same to him aswell that they are only friends. The girl is not attractive at all by any means and she seems very innocent. Im sure that nothing is going on with them and with the physical thing but just seeing my ex replace my friendship with that girl just hurts me so much when i had been there by his side all these years. It really hurts. To hurt me more, hes put a pic of her and him as his facebook profile picture, hes made it so public and they actually look like couples. I asked him about it and he said i did that to get ure attention because i was ignoring him. seriously i don't know what he want from me?? But i can defiantly tell its not going to last between them as they have only met for a month and it may be a rebound if i am right.

I finally gave up on him with the chasing and sent him my last good bye text stating him that im moving on with my life and went straight No contact.

Withing three days of No contact, he texted me on whatsapp saying " ure the one that said you dont have any feelings for me anymore! and hes always reading my whatsapp status! I think hes just trying to test if i still have feelings for him and if im really moving on for his ego boost. He knows how much i tried to get back with him, he knows how much i love him. Seriously what does he want? But i did not reply back to that message at all and keeping strict No contact. If he does not want to be with me, why cant he leave me alone?

I do want him back in my life but i want him to stop playing games & to work for it because i now have nothing to loose. And i am moving on but it would be a bonus to have him back in my life again if he realizes what i meant to him. But am i doing the right thing here by going strict no contact!

Edited by angelxx
ForeverHopeful1

Actions speak louder than words. He doesnt want to be with you. Is he not giving you a clear answer? Take all the words out of the equation. What are his actions showing you?

It sounds like you are both playing games.

• Like 1

It's true - you have to go by the actions and not the words. I made the mistake of listening to what my ex was saying to me with his words rather than with his actions and I ended up in a cycle of misery. My ex told me that he wanted to be with me in the future, then that he wanted to be friends, and also that he wanted to be there 'for me' as I was going through some life events. As soon as he managed to get in touch with me, all of that went out the window anyway and he now needs months of space from me :rolleyes: If I hadn't allowed myself to be tricked by his words and had instead looked just at his actions, I think that I would be feeling much better by now.

So my advice, run and don't look back!

• Like 1

He broke up with you. That means he doesn't want to be with you. His words just means that he is selfish and acting childish. When I was much younger, I broke up with a guy for someone else. I was totally crazy for the new guy and very happy, but when my ex met someone else, I got really jealous and said all these things like your ex is saying to you. I did not want to be with my ex, but I didn't want to see him with someone else. I wanted all the attention on me.

Go no contact and move on. He wants to string you along and it's working.

• Like 1