My boyfriend broke up with me because he said we don't mix, we are too different

Which is not true... He is the piece to my puzzle, honestly we complete each other sentences. It just breaks my heart to hear that he said that, yes we fight like a married couple , but at the end of the day we get over it and realize that we love each other..I'm so broken hearted right now, I just feel like crap. We had a huge argument before he said it was over , but the thing is we argued that we will work it out , and next thing I know I wake up to a text saying " we don't mix , we are too different, you are an important person, I wish u the best, thanks for the year"... I BROKE DOWN IN TEARS, b/c it was unexpected.... We agreed that we were going to move on from the fight and work it out. It's like I got slapped in the face... I just wanna know if he is going to come back .. Because I truly do love this guy, I told him that I honesty wanna be with him and nobody else , and I'm the type of person when I say something like that I MEAN IT, I been hurt in prevues relationship. But I think this one is special because I'm

Fighting to hang on , and I don't wanna move on because I only want him.

Trouble is, you both have to want it.

Sadly, it sounds as if here, you are very different.

He DOESN'T want it.

Read the No Contact Guide in my signature.

It is not, and never has been an instrument for getting exes back. That's not its intention.

But you need to read it all the same, and apply it one-hundred-and-ten %, if you are to survive this and come through it .

• Like 2