Aiiiyaaa...

Why do the Ladies always have someone lined up and ready to go? If they are not happy, shouldn't they talk to their partners first instead of leaving them in the dark and dropped the bomb on them out of no where? Shouldn't a healthy relationship work through a True communication like sitting down with each other and talk about issues? Instead of running off with some guy, and bringing up excuses.... shouldn't they let their partners prove it to them that it is worth it to stay?

I know this happens to men too, life sucks ehhh....

• Like 1
Damsel in Distress

Indeed. I had a bomb dropped on me and it was a new girl. So both men and women do it, and it sucks :(

I too thought in a relationship you work hard to make it work and not just jump at the first new thing that catches your eye.

I'm sorry. I know it hurts! :(

• Author

Oh yeah it hella hurts when u loved them deeply and they just BAM, dates someone else like nothing has happened...

heck it happened to my friend too........ WHAT is wrong with these people!?

I'm a lady and have never had someone lined up yet. I've been the dumpee more times than not. And it was always the guy who had someone else straight away. Most likely got cheaten on.

Thunderchild

"Instead of running off with some guy, and bringing up excuses.... shouldn't they let their partners prove it to them that it is worth it to stay?"

Kone if you feel you have something to prove to a partner, then it's time to get a new one!! He/She aint treating you right if that's the case.

thefooloftheyear

Accessibility and G.I.G.S.....People have lots of options today. Is it right? Of course not. But its reality. All you need is a catchy FB photo and the offers come streaming in by the day.

Sad reality...Trust and loyalty are very rare and valuable traits these days.

TFOY

• Like 1
  • Author

Well, Not to brag about myself, I think i was devoted and loyal to my ex :lmao: too bad she had someone lined up instead of working it out with me :(

• Author
"Instead of running off with some guy, and bringing up excuses.... shouldn't they let their partners prove it to them that it is worth it to stay?"

Kone if you feel you have something to prove to a partner, then it's time to get a new one!! He/She aint treating you right if that's the case.

long story haha but, we were pretty good until towards end, and i admit i made mistakes and i am taking full responsibility for it, but who knew she would date so quickly after a breakup....

Edited by Kobe2345