LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

Why would she do this ? Any ideas is great

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2013, 11:01 PM   #1
Established Member

Why would she do this ? Any ideas is great

I spent christmas at her place with her family it was great had an awesome time, exchanged gifts, super happy together, a month later went down for my birthday had a great time again, she bought me a 400 dollar necklace, about a week after, she said she didint love me like that way anymore and left like that, how could someone do all that buy me gifts be loving, happy, caring then bam I don't love you anymore a week after ? Why be loving then a week after I don't love you anymore
Jord11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2013, 11:06 PM   #2

probably trying to convince herself she loved you by buying all those gifts and doing the nice things and then guilt when reality kicked in
CptSaveAho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2013, 11:08 PM   #3
Established Member

So really, telling me she loved me was just a lie and a act ?
Jord11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2013, 11:09 PM   #4
Established Member

It looks like what it sounds.
She thought she loved you, but then realized she does not.

Be thankful she was not lying and using you as a harbour untill she'd find someone else, start dating behind of your back, dump you when she'd be sure the new relationship is secured.
OwlSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 5:54 AM   #5

well I did that to my ex.. I told him I hated him, called him names too.. was not how I genuinely felt.. I just couldn't stand the idea that he didn't love me.. He was a bit of an ass with me.. Now He was intelligent as well.. I literally had no ammunition and had to resort to kindergarden tactics such as name calling.. when people are hurt and angry, they say and do things they often times to not mean.. Her pushing you away like that was probably her defense towards the situation. Whatever she felt, she needed to protect herself... she probably would not have spent a dime on you..If she didn't care..
uniqwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2013, 6:58 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord11 View Post
I spent christmas at her place with her family it was great had an awesome time, exchanged gifts, super happy together, a month later went down for my birthday had a great time again, she bought me a 400 dollar necklace, about a week after, she said she didint love me like that way anymore and left like that, how could someone do all that buy me gifts be loving, happy, caring then bam I don't love you anymore a week after ? Why be loving then a week after I don't love you anymore
Sounds like my ex. She spent around $400 on presents for me for my birthday, then about 3 days before my birthday she broke up with me... didn't make any sense to me.
Pisces13 is offline   Reply With Quote