Ex texting me during NC...

Hi everyone. So a quick background, i broke up with my girlfriend, two months later I lose my mind and bombard her with texts, phone calls, and even a song o wrote and posted to facebook. All this had a negative effect and pushed her away. Then a week later I seen a picture posted on facebook with her and someone else. i was crushed.

I came across TW Jackson's art of making up ebook. It suggested sending your ex a letter and then no contact. So I did. Sometimes I break and check her fb. There have been a couple pictures posted since with her and this guy but only in bar settings. I feel like he may be a rebound and my panic/bad thoughts have lessened.

So two weeks into no contact after I sent that letter, I received a text. It just said "Hey Jason, you know that wedding we were at this summer, the couples name is slipping my mind right now....would you happen to know his wife's number ( the guy is the captain at the firehall I think)" and I was so upset seeing her name on my phone. I knew I was not ready to hear from her. I just responded by saying I do not have her number but the grooms is ###... This was two weeks ago and I just asked the groom if she contacted him and he said no... I'm wondering if she was just getting my attention?

Then this morning. Her name shows up and the text reads "Hey I just wanted to say thank you for the letter, I just got it. I'm very happy to hear life is working out for you, looks like we turned out to be alright in the end :)"

I smiled and put my phone away. I decided not to respond. I sent that letter almost a month ago and she's saying she just got it? I don't know if I believe it...

Anyways do you think not responding was the right decision? Could I have responded with a simple "thank you :)" or did I do good? Also if I decided I wanted to call her as TW Jackson's method suggested at the date you set to be allowed to contact her, should I phone her and ask her to go for lunch with me even considering that she may be seeing this other guy? I used to panic and think horrible thoughts about them but now I am over that. But I do still love her and miss her.

first off your over thinking all of this.

She knows you check her facebook hence why she posted that picture on there to make you jealous.

She text you to try to find the number of someone she can't remember but never contacted them?? That's a typical non-confrontational text she sent to feel you out. Your response was appropriate.

The letter was a little overboard, kind of left you out there with your feelings.

And a month later she text you is pretty common, they usually text when something reminds them of you...i.e. your letter in a drawer.

She still has feelings for you but she plays games and you don't need games....if you got back together it might not last very long. I'd move on and count my losses.

Hi everyone. So a quick background, i broke up with my girlfriend, two months later I lose my mind and bombard her with texts, phone calls, and even a song o wrote and posted to facebook. All this had a negative effect and pushed her away. Then a week later I seen a picture posted on facebook with her and someone else. i was crushed.

I came across TW Jackson's art of making up ebook. It suggested sending your ex a letter and then no contact. So I did. Sometimes I break and check her fb. There have been a couple pictures posted since with her and this guy but only in bar settings. I feel like he may be a rebound and my panic/bad thoughts have lessened.

So two weeks into no contact after I sent that letter, I received a text. It just said "Hey Jason, you know that wedding we were at this summer, the couples name is slipping my mind right now....would you happen to know his wife's number ( the guy is the captain at the firehall I think)" and I was so upset seeing her name on my phone. I knew I was not ready to hear from her. I just responded by saying I do not have her number but the grooms is ###... This was two weeks ago and I just asked the groom if she contacted him and he said no... I'm wondering if she was just getting my attention?

Then this morning. Her name shows up and the text reads "Hey I just wanted to say thank you for the letter, I just got it. I'm very happy to hear life is working out for you, looks like we turned out to be alright in the end :)"

I smiled and put my phone away. I decided not to respond. I sent that letter almost a month ago and she's saying she just got it? I don't know if I believe it...

Anyways do you think not responding was the right decision? Could I have responded with a simple "thank you :)" or did I do good? Also if I decided I wanted to call her as TW Jackson's method suggested at the date you set to be allowed to contact her, should I phone her and ask her to go for lunch with me even considering that she may be seeing this other guy? I used to panic and think horrible thoughts about them but now I am over that. But I do still love her and miss her.

firstly, quit playing games. NC is not a trick to manipulate someone and thats all you are tryibg to do.

you say you broke up with her, why are you playing games? you dumped her and expect to fix it by ignoring her? if you wantedto be with her why would you dump her in the first place?