Mix signals, and quite even its been almost a year

Nintendo125

So it's been nearly almost a year since our break up. During all these past months we had broken NC about 4 times but ended up badly. On the 10 month which is this month, we had broken NC once again. She called me and we talked. She wanted to say she's sorry for all the things she's done and realized all the mistakes she's committed. She always said she miss hearing my voice and talking to me. That also my existence will always be part of her life. She tells that she's learned her immaturity at the time and won't do it again. Then she ask me about my love life, asking if I'm seeing anyone. I sorta evaded the question and asked her the samething. She told me she was seeing someone but not just anyone, she now dates only women and has a girlfriend now. She tells me that she loves her very much and it made her realize something's as well. She asked me if we can be friends and that she willing to do anything to make it up to me. I told her I'm unsure since she really hurt me. And she told me that she understands if I don't want to be friends with her but she still wants to keep contact and be some part of her life, so she willing to do anything to make it up to me. I soon told her I am still unsure since I still have some feelings towards and she said "oh I see". Then she apologizes to me. And ask me if we could be friends and that she feels happy and in peace since we talked. Then we just started talking about the things we done since we haven't talked for awhile and then I told her its best to not to talk. She asked me why and I told her I don't want to start any problems with her and her girlfriend. She tells me it's ok and she knows about me. And I told her I still don't want to cause and problems but she insisted that its ok. So any ideas what's going on here? Because I'm very confused

*harsh Post coming up*

You guys are so stupid to break contact....

She asked you to be friends.

You told her no.

More than once.

She wants you as a friend and is persisting.

WHY???

because she wants you to relieve her guilt!!

If you become her 'friend' it means you've basically forgiven her, she is off the hook and everything is okay!!

YOU SAID NO!!

She kept on, and on, and on!!

Ferkrissakes, just go No Contact, stay No Contact and make it impossible to break it - in both directions!!

Cut her off every which way possible and you - YOU delete everything about her and quit playing silly fools!!

How much longer are you going to let this stupid game carry on??

Jeesh, move on for god's sake - it's getting boring - isn't it???

Edited by TaraMaiden
  • Like 1