Distracting myself not working

I'm trying to disengage from her. I went out to karaoke last night, but just ended up getting upset. (although I blame the people who sang this

)

Got a house party tonight but don't want to go. Stag do tomorrow, which I think will be good.

Ive barely gone home in four weeks now. I think I have to move house. Place feels haunted.

I just keep coming back to images of her and disbelief that I'm without her. Then thoughts of her her laughing and getting intimate with someone else. Seeing other people is just making me hyper aware that they are not her.

I can't decide if she is a good person or whether I was taken for a mug. Cant stop wondering how she can just walk away so completely.

Work is feeling completely pointless. I'm worrying about coping with the kids. And friends...are not her.

Sorry to hear :(

I'm trying to disengage from her. I went out to karaoke last night, but just ended up getting upset.
It is normal. I went out with my friends some time after the BU, got really upset out of nowhere once I felt a bit tired. :) It won't be like this all the time. One or two weeks more and you'll start enjoying everything as before.

Right now, most of us are playing the role of the dumper-lovers. Probably imagining yourself being someone else would help greatly.

• Author

I might go with...Eduardo, a roving reporter for The Times. Dashing, debonair and dangerous. He does not need love, for love would be but a weakness.

...yeah. lol.