Feeling low, support requested :)

fabulousgal

3 days of no sleep will make a girl feel like the world is collapsing.

It's not that dramatic I know, but I feel awful. I can't sleep, eat and have a hard time working. This is ridiculous because no one is worth my health. I just want to make it stop, like actually sleep. If I could get 4-5 hours of deep sleep, I think I could at least try to roll forward.

I am going to miss this person trememendously but I think it may be for the best. He is loaded with baggage, has a temper, greedy in bed, holds things from others due to "principles" and has spoken to me badly in a few situations. He doesn't have a job, I have been helping him get started to get one, yet I get dumped. These are all his cons of course, there are pros.

I fear the painful feelings that come with this. Thinking of him with others, missing him in my bed, having to tell people we broke up, thinking of him partying it up. I just tend to think too much about certain topics and it brings me down. This morning I got all down because he is so beautiful and has an amazing voice. I'll never get to hear that again :(.

I need to sleep.

Sleep deprivation is a recognised amd extremely effective method of torture.

It's the pits.

My doctor prescribed sleeping tablets once.

It took me 7 months to take a 28-day course.

in other words, I took them only when I really, REALLY felt I needed to.

And what's more, I only ever took half a tablet.

in fact, I believe I might even still have some left over, in a drawer....

Get some 'help'.

There's no shame in it - and a good night's sleep is vital. Essential to well being.

• Author
fabulousgal

Well, I tried Advil PM that didn't work. Amazing to be this tired and it doesn't help.

• Author
fabulousgal
Sleep deprivation is a recognised amd extremely effective method of torture.

It's the pits.

My doctor prescribed sleeping tablets once.

It took me 7 months to take a 28-day course.

in other words, I took them only when I really, REALLY felt I needed to.

And what's more, I only ever took half a tablet.

in fact, I believe I might even still have some left over, in a drawer....

Get some 'help'.

There's no shame in it - and a good night's sleep is vital. Essential to well being.

I know thank you. I feel like my focus needs to be rest, eat, work out, work. I have to keep it together but this sleep thing is disabling me. :(

singme2sleep

I take the vitamin melatonin to help me sleep, and it's been helping me a lot. I wish there was something I could take to kill this heartache. Today marks 7 weeks since my breakup and I'm missing him tremendously. The 'if only I could reach out and touch him again,' kind of feeling. And of course I ended up having a dream last night that he came back and wanted to reconcile. In the dream I asked him to reassure me he wouldn't leave again and he did, then kept hugging me and saying he loved me. Starting to think I should have stayed in bed today because I feel like crying, screaming and smashing glass. How long has it been since your breakup?