Why is week 2-4 of No Contact meant to be hard?

Thunderchild

Good Morning All

On Day 15 of No Contact. I keep hearing that weeks 2-4 are a particularly difficult phase. Can anyone enlighten me as to why??

I'm not sure I've read so many conflicting

Stories maybe its cause the realization

Is this may not be the little tiff u thought and she's serious about not coming back

Could it be you've kept so busy your now running out of things running on fumes

Really not sure

Because habits take 21 - 28 to form.

They also take that long to get out of your system.

It's the same with giving up any 'addiction'. The 3rd/4th week is always the 'boulder-barrier'.....

• Like 1

well there's no braking points, you won't feel a sudden relief after the 4th week or the 5th, take it day by day. Some day's you will cry, some other day's not so much :D. hang in there mate

• Like 1
  • Author
Thunderchild
Because habits take 21 - 28 to form.

They also take that long to get out of your system.

It's the same with giving up any 'addiction'. The 3rd/4th week is always the 'boulder-barrier'.....

Tara - Many thanks, so effectively No Contact is a form of rehab? Yes, I can see that now.

• Author
Thunderchild
well there's no braking points, you won't feel a sudden relief after the 4th week or the 5th, take it day by day. Some day's you will cry, some other day's not so much :D. hang in there mate

Many thanks Jovan. I think I've shed enough tears over that one - she simply isn't worth it/doesn't deserve it.

• Author
Thunderchild

Own Worst Enemy. Many thanks. I think I'm well on the road to acceptance. It's probably just breaking the habit.

Edited by Thunderchild