How often do you NEVER hear back from the dumper?

Ordinaryday

By never I mean NEVER. No breadcrumbs, no 'accidental' dials, no 'coincidental' meet ups around town, no begging to come back, nothing! They leave and you NEVER hear from them again, for all intents and purposes the are dead to you.

Most girls who have dumped me end up throwing breadcrumbs my way around the six month mark, they call or text me just to 'say hi' and then they disappear again after they got what they wanted.

This last girl who dumped Me... Literally nothing. She dumped me two weeks before my birthday, and prior to that we had discussed birthday plans so I was half expecting just to get a 'happy birthday' text from her but nope. Nothing on Christmas either. In one way I prefer it like this because the only thing worse than no hope is false hope, but still it is weird to think that I will NEVER EVER hear from her again, she is dead to me.

So how often do you NEVER EVER hear back from the dumper? No breadcrumbs, no indirect contact through mutual friends, nothing!

Sheilalou008

I can't say that it has ever happened to me. Doesn't matter who did the dumping, I have always gotten a text, call, email, smoke signal...something.

I never changed anything. All it would do would piss me off, upset me or I was totally indifferent.

I have an ex I broke up with 6 years ago and he still calls me to this day. He still loves me, wants me, misses me. It is almost scary. I get a private call/hang up at least once a week.

I suppose it does happen where you never hear from them again, just hasn't happened to me personally. I do have a friend that when she was dumped never heard from the guy again and that was about 8 years ago. We seen him driving one day and beeped at him, he looked at her like he didn't have a clue who she was. It hurt her after all those years being apart.

the girls who dump after you did everything for hers then they do this that you said...they are psychopats...cold blooded female humans with no love or respect for life or any living thing they are monsters man!! sociopaths! Grab a bunch of villagers with torches and burn those girls houses down ! Dont forget to put posters of her all over the city with her photos writed down "MONSTER" and a bounty ....there are guys too who thinks more with their dicks than their brains that dump girls too...hunt those douches down too they are mentaly less evolved dudes and cant barely control their basic instincts

Thunderchild

It has happened to me couple of times. Both instances were women from another town that I met on the web.