issues with my fiancee seven year relationship

Ok so my fiancee and I were together for 7 years we are a lengthy relationship we were going to get married use to live together and everything then some things went south but we were commmitted strong to each other to the point where we were even going to have a baby but she miscarried. anyways so when things went south we moved out kinda took a little break cause of alot of fighting but then the fighting continued so we went our seperate way I was kinda dating someone a little but it didn't feel right she said she was to but I really doubt it but she told me the same thing that she didn't feel right either so one day she texted me about things that happened between us it was kinda a agressive text but broke down into how much she loves me and misses me and can't live without me and that night we were in bed together all over back at it and she was a changed woman the nicest thing ever and I was so confused at what was going on so I didn't take it full right then so I was kinda keepin a distances when she aparently without my knowledge wanted a full relationship again so I made the mistake of just kinda keeping her on the sideline not coming over to her house when I said I would not really talking with her to where she was like I am not doing this and now we are on a break again so this was all my fault. so it's been weeks now and I miss her like crazy and I emailed her she responded told me how I messed up so bad and she was so mad what I did blah blah blah. anyways so this weekend I sent her an apology text admiting my mistakes and everything. she responded and told me "that was very mature of you and she appreciated it very much" well she was in vegas for her sister in laws wedding party so I was assuming she was a little drunk but she wouldn't stop texting me just talk and stuff but then she was telling me how much she loved vegas and texts me " we should go away together " and "I miss you" this made me so happy cause I want her back so bad so of course I said "anywhere you wanna go lets do it and I miss you so much to and I love you" so the rest the night she was texting me just plain talk and the following morning she tells me " good morning I'm on my way home and stuff" so she gets home and I wanted to see her so I ask her do you want to meet up and you no hang out watch a movie etc... and then I am not really hearing form her so I text her ":everything ok ? I would like to see you" and since she was being silent I asked her did you mean what you said last night or was that just drunk text .. when really we all no when drunk your true emotions come out about someone you cared about... so she sends me a message back saying " you make me nervous ........" and I told her everything how I feel after that that I no what I did wrong and I really did do anything so bad like trust issues or lieing I just didn't show up when she asked and wouldnt answer her calls cause i was really busy with my new business and stuff so stupid on me I no but at lease it was not lieing and cheating. regardless it is now the following day and after that night I have texted her a few times and not a word and her phone is glued to her and I no she is getting the text so now I don't no I love her to death and don't wanna loose 7 years with her she realy is a great girl and I have a little 5 year old girl that was in the picture before her and she loves her so much she says like it was her own and stuff so I don't no I am at a lost at this point and need some outside advice. please help what is my next move her i don't want to damage anything cause I no she cares she even told my dad how much she loves me and we are tight with eachothers families and stuff and she loves my family and they love her back so I don't no !!!! I'm so confused help !

Huh....wait... wait.... You've been with her for 7 years, but you have a 5 year old daughter that's with you before you two were together? I know I suck at math, but that isn't adding up.