Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday worked with her today.

So today I worked with my ex girlfriend(she dumped me yesterday and I found out yesterday that there is a chance she cheated on me) we work in a retail store in the coffee shop so literally work right next to each other.

She texted me before work and said " So,were working together today and I know its going to be weird to see each other but I really dont want it to be hostile at work" I said nothing back.

When she got into work I acted like she was invisible but kept my day to day normal mood. I went on my break and she texted me this "I get that you don't want to talk to me, but if you could be civil that would be great...I don't appreciate being treated like im invisible"

Unfortunately I couldn't keep NC and I said this "Until the day when I get a a face to face break up not over the phone you will be invisible to me. I spent the last 4 years of my life loving,caring for someone. My best friend. We had a lot of bumps down the road but we made it those 4 years. You have been telling me for those 4 years about our future with kids growing old and where we would live. I believed all of it call me naive then i guess. I have been faithful to you for 4 years, I have not kissed another girl nor even thought about someone else because I was with the person I loved. Im going to tell you 3 months from now I wont be here for you like last time. You ended the last 4 years over a phone call that was ridiculous. If you want any change or a chance relationship down the road you need to do it now or this week or im out for good. She said nothing back, apparently she left work early yesterday (because she didn't feel good and was crying)

I don't know why i responded its just so hard working literally side by side it breaks my heart. Any advice on what I should do I know I shouldnt text her back. or what you think is going thru her head?

Edited by MrDrama

I think you gave her precisely the right answer.

Read the Caliguy No Contact Guide (updated 2013) in my signature.

you did precisely the right thing.

Keep doing it.

The Guide absolutely validates your method.

• Author
I think you gave her precisely the right answer.

Read the Caliguy No Contact Guide (updated 2013) in my signature.

you did precisely the right thing.

Keep doing it.

The Guide absolutely validates your method.

Thanks for the reassurance and im going to read up on that guide now

Let her quit let her be the coward she is. She won't last. She can't stand the guilt that is filling her entire soul. Just keep going brother. Even if she gives you the face to face, which she won't because she is a coward, don't say a thing. You know what you want to hear. You know what she needs to say. But she won't. She will quit and then you can move on with your life and career. Oh and never ever, ever never date someone you work with!!!!! The people you work with are not your friends!!!! She won't give you the closure you need. You said the right thing. Just ignore the cheating bitch!