Urgent!!! Must end my "no contact" game and initiate the contact

I have gone out with my ex for a year and we started endless arguments in the beginning of this year. Our arguments were primarily based on trust and sex because I suspected that she slept with other guys on the side. My suspicion was derived from the fact that she did not want to have sex with me. As the result, she ended the relationship when I can't not put up with her crap anymore. I loved her and hated her at the some time.

She suggested "No contact" and she has not called me for three months. I am sure she is sleeping with another guy during this period so she is not interested in resuming the contact with me. I made a mistake by sending her an email yesterday, which is my first time in three months. Did I do the right thing?

All of my friends advice me to stay away from this girl to avoid any further humiliaton and anger, but I just can't get her out of my mind. The reason could be the fact that she is good in bed and she is a fun girl to be with. She is also the only girl that I am in love with in my life. Can anyone tell me what to do in this situation?

George

I don't think there is a right or wrong application. She dumped you and is with another guy. What do you have to lose if you contact her or if you don't? Do what works for YOU. Eventually, pride steps in and you'll get over the urge to contact her.

Don't beat yourself up over it. Go in with the 'no apologies - no excuses' frame of mind. If she is bothered by the fact that you still care.....good. Maybe her guilt will ruin her day. :D

reasontosigh

Arabess is right - don't beat yourself up about it. If it had been three days, you might have gotten a gentle chiding from some of us but three months is pretty darn good.

So you let your curiosity get the best of you. Happens to even the best of us. If you do get a reply from her I suspect it will lay any curiosity you still have to rest in no uncertain terms. But I wouldn't lay any kind of money on those odds.

Your friends do have a point - they don't want to see you hurting. There are plenty of fun girls who are good in bed out there, and in due time you will definitely find one.

• Author

I actually don't have any intention to get back with her. I just want to know how she is doing now and hopefully get together once a while. But I don't think any girl would agree to have a casual sex with her ex without anything in return or a commitment from him.

I still love her, but the scars of our relationship are still there and she will never change her behavior.