Why the contact?

It all started out as a coworker relationship than we started seeing each other. We were never an official couple but was trying towards it.

On our first night out, she tells me she wants to be with me and wants me to sleep with her. We continued to go out and spend time with each other. On one of our nights out again she expressed that she wants to be in a relationship with me. Months down the line I eventually feel that it right to ask her. Hhahaha

Well only to hear "well I kind of don't know you". :laugh::D I was puzzled:

1.)She makes an attempt to seduce me the first night

2.)She expressed to me on two separate occasions that she wants to be with me eariler on in the getting to know each other stage.

After saying this is says something like "lets go out to see if I still have feelings for you" hahahhahah

That date I canceled due to the fact I felt like it going to be a date where I had to convince her. So she eventually said that she didn't want to hang out with me anymore and etc and basically didn't want to talk to me. From my understanding she had other options (guys) according to what I was hearing. My last contact was with her in October. I asked her if she mind if I get her a birthday gift. No response...:laugh::D I save a couple hundred bucks No Problem

Was I hurt a bit? Yes but realized that it was a part of life and needed to move on. I ran into a guy who was her friend boyfriend and she gave him her number to pass to me, thinking that I lost it. Not realizing a kicked it into the garbage.

So I contact her seeing what she want. She said in a few text messages from her (summarized) she said that she haven't spoken to me in a while (since October) and that she lost all the data in her phone. I told her that me and her weren't friends so there was no need for her to see how I am doing. She stated that she thought we were friends and that we can talk again. hahahahha:laugh::D

If she was really looking for my number she could have contacted the carrier and retrieve any recent text messages so she could have get the number back. She stated she didn't know me which was her reason for not starting a relationship with me; so how does she get the conclusion that we are friend? :lmao:

Any opinions on why she is making contact with me after 3 months of NC, that she pushed for? She pushed me enough to seize all contact but now wants to claim we are friends and she wants to talk again only after she claimed that she didn't know me.

During the beginning I was hurt but I realized that I was free, I saved a ton a money on birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, flowers, going out expenses and etc, and being back on the market wasn't so bad and I found interest in this really nice girl.

Edited by Confus3d29

No use analyzing her actions. She seems unstable and unreliable. She's a nutter. Don't waste your time thinking about it. I think she has been really rude to you.

• Like 1
  • Author
No use analyzing her actions. She seems unstable and unreliable. She's a nutter. Don't waste your time thinking about it. I think she has been really rude to you.

You're right thank you for the excellent advice.