time and only time

Its been a little bit over a mount since she broke my heart. (5 year relationship). Things still hurt, but little bit less, its finally liveable. Am overcoming this pain, and finally getting used to it. I have a date 2day, wish me luck. Hope I can fall in love again :( but i know it aint happening any time soon...

Its been a little bit over a mount since she broke my heart. (5 year relationship). Things still hurt, but little bit less, its finally liveable. Am overcoming this pain, and finally getting used to it. I have a date 2day, wish me luck. Hope I can fall in love again :( but i know it aint happening any time soon...

I know exactly how you feel, I'm with you.

Good luck on your date :)

• Author

Date went alright, we kissed and shes really in to me... She is smoking hot, but am still in love with my ex, and still can't get her out of my head... Still can't believe how little i meant to her...

• Author

I love her so much. We shared our bed for 4 years, I still sleep on my side of the bed, waking up in middle of the night realizing that shes not there thinking how she went to the bathroom. I miss her sent, smile, her skin, her eye's, her always cold feet. I cant take it anymore :( I have accepted the fact that we wont be 2gether, but that's not whats killing me. Thing thats killing me is that i miss her way to much. Am still crazy in love with her.

I'm so sorry. I feel exactly the same way. It's been 2 months since the break up. It doesn't physically hurt anymore and the panic attacks have stopped. But I miss him so much, talking to him, cuddling with him, falling asleep in his arms. The worst is knowing he doesn't miss me at all. We chatted last night briefly, probably for the last time ever as it was just about him transferring me the money he owed me. He was so indifferent when we chatted. I also have a date with a super cute guy tomorrow, but I just wish I could spend the evening with my ex. Hang in there, it's hard to believe but someday we will be as indifferent as they are.