stupid dreams.

hello all.

it's been 6 months and gradually i am feeling better and accepting that this is what it is. he's not coming back. thanks to complete no contact. that is, i want to know NOTHING of him! i deleted all his friends, family from all forms of social media. deleted everything!!! his number is blocked from my cell phone also... i even told my friends to not speak to me about him, i have no clue what he's doing or up to. which has done wonders. plus, i am working, going to college full time, hitting the gym and doing so many things i have no time to think of him. i have even eliminated going to certain places, listening to certain music/eating certain food/wine (yes up to that extent) so i don't think of him. i haven't cried since xmas.

now, here comes the crap part.

as soon as i go to sleep, lately, i have been dreaming a lot about him. in every dream it's either a) working it out b) him confessing something to me c) physical contact like kissing, sex, etc. or c) me pouring out my heart

then, i wake up and feel crappy. :(

but, i keep telling myself i refuse to put myself through anymore pain.

Edited by bluefairy812
FailedFirstLove
hello all.

it's been 6 months and gradually i am feeling better and accepting that this is what it is. he's not coming back. thanks to complete no contact. that is, i want to know NOTHING of him! i deleted all his friends, family from all forms of social media. deleted everything!!! his number is blocked from my cell phone also... i even told my friends to not speak to me about him, i have no clue what he's doing or up to. which has done wonders. plus, i am working, going to college full time, hitting the gym and doing so many things i have no time to think of him. i have even eliminated going to certain places, listening to certain music/eating certain food/wine (yes up to that extent) so i don't think of him. i haven't cried since xmas.

now, here comes the crap part.

as soon as i go to sleep, lately, i have been dreaming a lot about him. in every dream it's either a) working it out b) him confessing something to me c) physical contact like kissing, sex, etc. or c) me pouring out my heart

then, i wake up and feel crappy. :(

but, i keep telling myself i refuse to put myself through anymore pain.

I just woke up from a nightmare of mine. There not just dreams if they make me feel like crap. My head still continues to think about him. Even when I'm sleeping. When is this nightmare going to End.

Dreams are a way for the mind to sort out, the things that conflict us the most in our days.

You two are burdened right now. Eventually these dreams will pass. I had them before, now I really do not.

There is a sunrise one day ladies. Trust me.

• Like 3
  • Author

i know, just sucks! i have worked hard to get him out of my head. i still think of him everyday but less and less. and then i got to sleep and he is all in my head so when i wake up i feel like i have to start over :(

i know, just sucks! i have worked hard to get him out of my head. i still think of him everyday but less and less. and then i got to sleep and he is all in my head so when i wake up i feel like i have to start over :(

Awh. Don't worry. One day you won't feel that way. This will pass.

Hugs*

• Like 1

Your not starting over. Do you remember what it felt like the 1st month after BU? The pure hell. You are WAAAAAAY BETTER NOW!

• Like 2
ThatJustHappened

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said here already but it seems like you're doing pretty well. I know the dreams aren't fun, but it really is just your subconscious purging your memories of him, as another poster said. Have you tried sleeping with your ipod on? That's what I do..I've always found that it keeps me from having bad dreams..plus when you wake up, if it's still going, it takes your mind off of whatever your dream was.

• Like 1