After I deleted her.. She sent me a friend request on facebook.. Should I...?

since may 2012 we don't talk. I just got a friend request after I deleted her. in august she called me just to see how I was doing and did not say she miss me or i'm sorry, i miss you I want the relationship to be good again... Since then No talk... I deleted her. She was the one who screwed up. What do you think about this>? she just sent the friend request. Should I friend Her? And act like i don't care... I mean.. I want another naked fresh pic.. lolzz wth* why not...

Do you think she feel's guilty or is this one of girl's tactics to yank nikka's c*.. chain?

just want to hear what you peps say: comments, thoughts...?

I mean did she have a change of heart? what have change?? lolz some of you here know my story.. i mean, for me to write it all again... and.. I read the advice someone gave in detail here that if you don't see or hear I"M SORRY I MISS YOU I WANT TO GO BACK... pretty much the rest is Bulls.. CHICAGO-LAKERS-PACERS-HEAT

ConfusedHumanBeing

Also, think about this..I kept looking at my ex's Facebook after the breakup on my phone and its incredibly easy to send a friend request especially since the button to do it is so big lol. She might have been snooping and didn't realize the mistake. Just my two cents. Either way, doesn't matter

No never..

Same thing happened to me.. I accepted.. Dumpers sometimes just wanna lessen their guilt, throw a bone or just are curious.

I accepted only to block her permanently later.

since may 2012 we don't talk. I just got a friend request after I deleted her. in august she called me just to see how I was doing and did not say she miss me or i'm sorry, i miss you I want the relationship to be good again... Since then No talk... I deleted her. She was the one who screwed up. What do you think about this>? she just sent the friend request. Should I friend Her? And act like i don't care... I mean.. I want another naked fresh pic.. lolzz wth* why not...

Do you think she feel's guilty or is this one of girl's tactics to yank nikka's c*.. chain?

I mean did she have a change of heart? what have change?? lolz some of you here know my story.. i mean, for me to write it all again... and.. I read the advice someone gave in detail here that if you don't see or hear I"M SORRY I MISS YOU I WANT TO GO BACK... pretty much the rest is Bulls.. CHICAGO-LAKERS-PACERS-HEAT

Do NOT accept.

Stay No Contact, maintain and continue No Contact, leave well alone, block, delete ignore in all and every way possible.

• Like 2

Hell no. Why keep your ex on your page? It's creepy. She's not in your life anymore, keep it that way.