What is his intention?

I'm really confused and I need to help and advice. I've been with my ex for 5 years. I broke up with him because he was a complete tool to me and we never sent any time together. A week later I felt I had made a mistake and he made t pretty clear we were over. I took it in my stride and accepted it and began to move on with my life, I met up with a guy I was speaking too a few times and I began to feel happy again. My ex continued to text me almost every day about pointless stuff and saying he hoped it was happy. Earlier this week he sent me a millin messages begging for me back saying he would do anything and life wasn't worth living without me. I agreed to meet him but he wouldn't say any of this to my face. I know full we'll he has been seeing somebody else too. The following day he wanted to know all about the guy I had been meeting and threatened to not talk to me unless I told him his name etc. I refused to do so and he then carried in texting me the following days saying he was confused and didn't know what to do.

Last night we arranged to do something and had a lovely night together. He messages me a few times todAy which I ignored. I then replied a few hours later And told him I was sorry but I felt like I hAd made a mistake and that he had messed me about too much that I was done with it all. He hasn't replied. I want to know if he actually meant the things he said to me the day he begged for me back? And what his intentions are about knowing all about the guy I had been meeting?

Part of me still wants to be with my ex but I can't keep playing games when he doesn't know what he wants.... What should I do? How can I make him decide what he wants?

PLEASE HELP!!

• Author

I cut him off... And he continued to text me all the time. And then Monday he went crazy and sent a million messages begging me to take him back, I didn't say yes to him because I thought he was just trying to make me stop speaking to other guys and sit about and cry about him. I'm worried if I cut contact again he will do the same thing?

Keep ignoring him, do NOT respond, he will most likely get tired and quit bothering you.

If he does not stop, block his number, get a NEW number... whatever you have to do

• Author

I have met him in person... But he doesn't let on much... He only gets angry that I am meeting someone else. Surely if he wanted me that much he would be trying harder than he is by giving me mixed signals....

Do you think he will contact me again considering I told him that I feel like speaking to him the past week was a mistake?

you broke up to him because he was a tool??? can you explain that. and if you broke up with him what made you think it was a mistake.

I think you need to think about why you left him in the first place. it had to be a strong enough reason to end a 5 year relationship.

I think he is just using you and is acting that way because you are moving on with someone that quickly. He has been seeing someone you say? then he is not thinking about you that much.

I think you need to focus on the reason why you dont want to be with him anymore. i think continuing to speak to him is also a mistake. you need time to yourself, without his inputs, to sit and figure out what you want and need

• Author

I broke up with him because he has cheated on me many times and spoken to girls behind my back. He always hides his phone. We never did anything together and he never contacted me or was interested in my life. These were the reasons I finished with him.

I regretted it because I wanted to make him realise he was an idiot for letting me go. He was texting me telling me he has quit smoking and didn't some weed either so I thought maybe he has realised.

I want to be with him, but I can't keep playing games. He either wants me or he doesn't?