Ex Girlfriend i think has gigs

Hey, I'm 20 and she is 18, we had been together nearly 2 years. She is complicated, she grew up in a house with a step dad who abused her mother, as a result they both moved into a women's refuge in another city, this was about 4 months into our relationship, I stood by her and supported her. This is when she cheated on me the first time, she met a lad from during a camping trip, supposedly fell in love and dumped me. I did the typical begging, and after 1 week she got back with me. She then moved out of the refuge and into a flat in my city, I was so happy that I could spend tonight's with me and more time, although I thought. She cheated on me out of nowhere once more and dumped me for around a week, again she came back to me. I forgave her, things went well for months, until her mother decided to move back with her abusive husband, only my ex was not allowed to move back, she was devastated, her mother had abondoned her. I looked after her whilst she moved into a hostel, I comforted her, I didn't care about where she lived, or her difficulties, I wanted to help because I loved her. We were happy together until last Sunday, she dumped me.. again, she said she had started to like someone in the hostel, after doing some digging I found out, he's 19, uses drugs regularly, no education, no work, no future. This isn't my ego talking, bu I work hard as an apprentice in business, I am being promoted in May and I had made plans to get her out of the hostel and living with me, it was our dream. I cried when she told me, begged all week, pleaded, I kept asking myself how on earth could she dump me for a guy who has no future? I'm learning to drive, earning good money and qualifications, he lives on drugs, booze, he's a lazy ****.. I initiated NC, she keeps trying to call, she text me this morning and I asked her what did she want?? She said she misses me, she misses my eyes, my smile, my laugh and everything. I asked her who did she want, she said me. I'm only willing to listen to her because I think gigs and her traumatic youth years are to blame. Confused

Its short for, grass is greener syndrome :)

Thanks for clearing that up, I think every man I've been involved with is a gigs sufferer lol