fine again

Hi all. this is an update. I feel great. you all helped me very much. although I still have feelings for her, it does not hurt as much. I do miss her but now is the time for me. I am doing the things I like to do without worrying about her. I am not dating yet because I have not found anybody that is better looking then her. my standards are very high now. I guess that is not good. All the girls I thought was hot when we were going out I do not find hot anymore. Plus I dont know if I want to date right now. so much stuff has happened to me since we broke up some bad but also good.

I am not completly over her yet but I see that only a little more time will do the trick just fine. I still wonder if we will ever get back together again but maybe this was for the best. I dont know. I still love her and I will always. my heart is back together but not healed , there is no more pieces they all been put back now it just has to heal.

Hello again! I'm glad you are doing well. You'll know when you are ready to date again. Try and let it happen naturally, rather than aiming for specific types. Your problems with her stemmed from her insecurity but a very pretty girl may be no less secure. Maybe the lesson is to be sure they are happy and confident. Good luck

Hi Jonathan,

Even though I don't know your story, it's wonderful that you have managed to survive the initial period unscathed. It's a nightmare to get through and one feels absolutely miserable, but once that critical stage is over, things start to look up. Don't worry about your standards. Just make sure that you don't fall into the trap of comparing every girl you meet to her-don't let her control your choices in that way. Rather, go out, meet new people (I 'know' it's a frightening prospect, but it's worth it!) and let others see you for the great guy you are!

jonathan,

You won't always love her. Someday you'll just remember her. Mostly just the good stuff. Except whatever it was you did to her car. You'll never forget that.

J

Good luck, by the way.

meanon remember from the start of this how I felt? do you think I made an improvment? Some times I wonder if what I say is the truth or if it is all an act. I do feel better but I still wonder what she is doing, if she is happy or sad. I found my self crying today. why. I feel like I'm over her and I am very happy. but why, out of the blue do I still cry? yes I love her and no I dont want to care about her. but wh yam I still crying sometimes.

I am also wondering how I will feel when there is a holiday!!!!! like christmas. well easter is coming up and I always whent to her famliys house. now I am not going. I think it will be weird, and maybe I will feel bad. what should I do? I know it is going to be hell all over again.