Meeting her one last time (25M & 21F)

Hey guys!

I have been in this relation for 2 years and now I am having really hard time moving on. I have suffered a lot mentally. I really want to forget about her. We have many mutual friends, we go to same school, and we live in same city. All these things are making it harder for me to forget her. Little background: Things started to shaken up when she met some guy about 10 months ago. She told me about him after couple of weeks and I did the mistake of forgiving her. Now I think I should have left her at that time but I did not because I dint want to lose her. Things were never the same after that. We don't talk anymore. I am having hard time sleeping, studying, she's in my mind all the time, its crazy. We really didn't have the final talk about going separate ways..we basically just stopped talking. As we go to the same college and on last couple of occasions when I saw her, my breath started rising. It felt really weird to me why that happened. So I decided to go to the school counsellor and she basically suggested me to meet her last time to finish things up clearly. So today is the day, I am going to meet her last time. I don't want to screw things up and I don't want end things aggressively. So I am wandering what can be the best way to put a final touch to things and move the **** on.

• Author

Thanks will but for me its not gonna be this simple. I want to finish everything at this point so that I will never have any urge to talk to her.

never have the urge to talk to her? Good luck! Its maybe not that simple but we all get weak and want to talk to the person we love. I was just contacted by my ex today! Even if you convince yourself to hate her you will still have the urge to contact her.

• Author

In this period of this 10 months, we had like 2 one months break, it was brutal on my part. For her, not a big deal at all. She has become a stone hearted creature. And she's the same girl who used to get crazy if I dint talk to her for a day. Amazing how the times change!