hi all, wife wants to leave

hi all, i just registered so i m knew . we ve been together for 19 years, (married for 12). 3 years ago my wife decided she wants to quit, now she s doing it for the second time. this is what triggered my anxiety 3 years ago, now that i am doing fine, she is feeling 'that feeling' again.

the positive thing is that i am taking things more easily, its like i know what its going to happen, i feel more calm. the thing that annoys me most is that i was doing really fine , anxiety free etc.

i also think she s a bit depressed, since her mum died 3 years ago, its like a part of her died with her mum. than this year her dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, the cancer was removed , but now he s adiabetic type 1. so he has to get injected with insulin 4 times a day. he does not know how to cook, do the laundry, etc, there is also her brother a 22 year old who has just finished university and started working recently, which btw, all he does is drink tea, eat, and spend his free time on facebook. so my wife and her sister do in terms who cooks do the laundry clean the house etc ,her sister who is married but likes to 'serve' them the way her mum use to do. i tried several times to tell my wife that its stressfull to live like this, i m not saying not to help her family but our relationship is sufferring a lot...

my wife now decided that she wants to be alone, so she s renting an appartment for 2 months to see how she goes....

its a long post sorry , but now that i wrote this i feel much better, thanks for reading, is there someone who s going in through the same situation?

i really would appriciate any type of advice, story etc, i just feel a bit alone, and talking really helps...:(