Are these people just cashing in on our pain?

Made_a_mistake

Just wondering....has anyone ever tried those books and spells - you know the ones I mean "How to get your ex back" and "return your lost love"? Have they worked for you or been a complete waste of time and money? Are these people just cashing in our our misery?

I'm sure I know the answers I'm going to get to this but I'm curious all the same!

People who are in the position of wanting an ex back are in need of support and hope. These books give them that. However, there is usually only a small chance of reconciliation. Sometimes, at a particular stage of grief, hope is what the doctor ordered. It's a way of denying the truth and taking the edge off of unbearable pain and trauma. These books may give very false hope...but at certain stages that may be part of the grieving process...just as many of us believe a recently deceased loved one will soon walk through the front door.

There are many people who seemingly take advantage of people's pain...but those who give them money are being aided in some way or they wouldn't put out the cash.