Almost like springer...just read and help me out.

OK im engaged have been for a year. dated this girl for over two years. WE meet at school ended up drunk at some party hooked up and havn't been apart since. Later i find im her first serous boyfriend and that shes very very religous so she doesnt want to ditch a guy she hooked up with because god wouldnt like that. OH well shes a cool chick we get along so its ok. well after a year I decide this chick is to bad ass to let go. I pop the question. she says yes were happy. WE start planning a life. where were going to live, how many kids, all that good stuff. Then she starts asking me to change for her. I need to be more religous and read the bible and go to church. Im no longer allowed to go to hooters or hang out with female friends.Im asked to stop drinking all together like im some alcaholic(im not) My best friend from back in the day can no longer be around me without me getting evil looks of doubt from my fiance.(she is female). She confronts me tells me im cheating on her with my best friends tells me to drop her.I refuse. she gets mad and walks away. Then things get really wierd. we have a fight she starts gettign violent hitting punching kicking. even came at me with a chair. so i said i couldnt live wiht that walkaway get back together. The violence scares me becuase her mom is in prison for killing her dad and got so upset she cant remember why. the past family violence makes me uneasy having a semi violent relationship with this girl. plus in the past she has lit her wrist and taken way to many pills to try to end her life. The girl has some issues shes had a hard life. but i stay with her. well after all this i fell like shes not the right girl for me were not compatiable. When we go out we dotn talk. when we eat we dont talk. when we hook up we dont kiss. it just seems like were coexisting. weve tried breaks. weve tried working it out. i just dont think its going to work. after all when you put aring on your finger its forever. well she took the wrong off in excess of 5 times. I dont know does anyone have any imput. should i dump her. should i walk away. any good cures for heart ache. i mean this girl is cool and no doubt i love her i wish her the best but i dont think its the kind of love that a husband has for his wife. more like a big brother looking out for his sister. any imput is helpfull. sorry its so long.

Hoo boy! My friend. Folks here usually tell someone to run when there's one red flag. I lost track of the red flags this relationship has.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This marriage would be a whole hour on Springer.

Please, please, leave her, move, change your number, and don't look back. She is a CASE. It would take years and years and years of therapy to help her.

Save yourself and flee.

End of my rope

First of all...the violence and suicide attemps aren't condusive to someone who "go's to church" So she shouldn't be naggin you about hanging out with friends and drinking occasionally.

Second, Personally I think the fact that her mom went to jail for killing her dad would freak me out a little. This is only my opinion...but if it's a mental disorder that's caused her mom to go off like that...I think it's entirely possible that the daughter may follow suit. That's only my opinion.

That aside. If you don't feel that you love her enough to marry her mabye that's your answer right there.

There is a diffrence between loving someone and being in love with someone. Perhaps the two of you are growing apart...or already have and are just clinging to the past...

This is by far the unhealthiest relationship I've read about on LS--Wait, no, 2nd unhealthiest--the one with the voodoo wife trying to poison the guy would be number one.