Seems like it's time for me to be moving on...

lostangel39

hi everyone,

well its been a month and i dont see anything happening i did return his cell phone and got my own i would like to thank everyone for their help and yes for everyone out there going through the ifs and whats i can honestly tell you that im moving on with my life and have met someone who is very sweet and caring towards me meeting him has opened my eyes it showed me all the red flags with my ex and this has helped me move on with my life if anyone wants to talk just send me a message and i will respond i understand how lonely and confusing a breakup can be and i believe i know how helpless you can feel but i also know that there is a silver lining at the end.........

Miss_Prolixity

Hi Lostangel,

I didn't get to read your last post, but I am glad to hear that you're moving on to better things. Sometimes it takes a kind, respectful, caring person to open our eyes, so we can truly see what a healthy relationship should be.

I really wish you much happiness in this new "friendship/relationship". And thanks for giving encouragment.

Maybe he'll come back when you are able to put periods at the end of your sentences sentences are complete thoughts and paragraphs without periods are hard to read for the average person I'm so sorry you are going throug this I think moving on is the best thing you can do congratulations on meeting a new guy I hope it works out for you you can probably guarantee that happening by taking the time to put periods in your sweet notes to him have a good day I just noticed to save all your periods for the end of your post but that's not how you are supposed to do it but I guess I'll do it that way this time only.........