long story....girlfriend of 1.5 years wants a break....am I toast?

Well here is the long story, my gf and I have been dating since last february, we moved in together in november and have lived together since. We are great together for the most part but these last few months we've been fighting alot about 1 MAJOR thing....work

I come from a well off family and my father owns a large chain of convenience stores and she comes from a broke family and is the only one to actually have a job. We met through our best friends, mine owns a large strip club chain and hers was his girlfriend. We hit it off night 1 and have never looked back. I know right away you may say, well she'd a gold digger, well absolutely not she makes all kinds of money and is one of the most famous webcam girls on the planet while I work for my father and handle many of his businesses while running a digital signage company selling ads at his convenience stores. All in all, she makes more than me.....and its not even close.

Our biggest fight recently has been work schedules, I wake up at 7 am and work from 8 am to 3 pm, she is a cam girl and thus works nights, sometimes up till 3 am and considering we live together in a loft, I literally can't sleep. After weeks of begging her to adjust her schedule and work days so we could spend more time together she went against her will and worked one afternoon while I was at work and still made the same money she wouldve made at night.....we actually went out to dinner and pretty much had an awesome night.

Fast forward to today, I worked a 10 hr day yesterday and asked her to run to my parents home and pay their maid 2 days ago bc they were out of town and she forgot so I had to go do it myself and then while there she called me and asked me to get groceries on the way home and I snapped at her. I said some mean things, but it was just me with pent up anger saying, "damn woman I work a real job and Im so damn tired and you can't do these small things" ....well she literally just said look we need a break and caught a short flight home and went home.....

now, the bad....she's not seeing any other guys bc she doesn't go out and honestly has like 1 or 2 girlfriends, she's a workaholic and honestly has no time for anything else. She's so hard to argue with bc anytime u say something to her she shuts off for hours and always threatens to leave, like a small child. I blame this on being raised by her grandmother and not knowing her parents. Her grandma raised like6 kids who all became failures, and although shes a rich cam girl, I dont view it as a success story even at 500K+ annual pay. Our plan was for me to learn how to run a large scale chain of businesses from my dad and then we would invest her money in something similar.

Now hear me out.....when she works, she makes $1.5k-$2k/night, shes one of the most famous girls on myfreecams and I try constantly to remind her how that is fantasyland for 99% of the world and she should work every chance she gets....she chooses to work 1 day and take 2 day off and is so lazy while I bust my ass 7 days a week and probably 80+ hours. She said she respects my work ethic but cant do it herself. Now the kicker, myfreecams has a ranking system based on who made the most month to month and she ends a month in the top 25 and bitches about how shes hotter than the other girls and I tell her well you could be #1 if you work more and she says im right and she's thankful i push her so hard, then a few days later Ill mention that she needs to work and she'll snap at me for telling her to work.....its like shes bi polar....

what confuses me is she always tells me she loves me and then the next day we'll have an argument and she'll say im bad for her and she needs to leave....this happens often! I really love her but I think its bc she doesn't have tons of friends and is such a workaholic, I think she may be lonely.....

Anyways she is home now and left most her clothes at our place, took 2 bags and went to visit her grandma and sisters who she hates bc all they do is ask her for money.....she left me completely open ended on if or when she'll ever come home. I love this girl and we're amazing together its just her unwillingness to adapt her easy to adapt schedule around mine is just seeming so selfish to me bc I HAVE TO WORK at a certain time and she doesn't and has seen earlier times equal the same money......how can I make her see that I love her and just want her to help me out more.....is she gonna contact me again? If so what do I do to get her back,....please help