just basically reaching out :(

a month ago my gf of 2 years broke up with me because she was having "doubts" (shes jewish im not, but shes also just doubting the relationship in general) only to come back and tell me she cant live without me, and so we got back together 2 weeks ago....we had a great 2 weeks this and this morning without any signs, she woke up and said to me the doubts r back.....i got up and left coz even tho im devastated i would never ever chase her or show weakness...i respect myself too much.....her and i got along so well and in the 2 years weve always spoke about the future, we both just got done w school and our careers are ahead of us....in past break ups i crumbled and fell apart ridiculously.....and i thought i will be ok coz i got thru my past breakups, but no matter how hard i try i feel every break up is unique....i just find myself slowly getting depressed, and unable to function....i know every single angle in trying to get better but i cant get myself to pick myself up.....i just miss her and always feel i wont find anyone better, im known to have the greatest personality and outlook in the world but i cant seem to get it together, just need motivation and support from anyone whos gone thru this and dealing w this....im just too broken....