NC 4 days now and im going crazy

SoConfusedAndInShock

SoConfusedAndInShock

so after 3 years of being crazy in love and being so close like family few days ago we had one big fight and suddenly he needs "space" and time. every bad break up.the night we broke up he calls me to talk to me for ours that night as if nothing has happened. i cried and begged for the next few days but just like that i was over it b/c i saw how cruel he was.

the day after the break up calls me saying he loves and cares about me and wanted me to still think about him and we should keep in contact until he figure things out. he just wants space but i'm the only girl he wants to be with when hes ready. foolishly i believed it for a second and waited to hear from him after that. we met up couple of days later but its like hes changed in a blink on an eye.

well honestly some times i get real upset but lately im telling myself his loss. any guy would die to be with me and some day he'll regret it. i initiated NC and its been 4 days now. ive been praying b/c it helps a lot. im working on myself but i wanted to get a clue of what this means:

-i love you and nothing about you has changed in my heart

-i just need time to figure out things

-you're the best girlfriend i've ever had

-when im ready you're the only person i want to be with

-my life is a mess right now and i just want to be alone

-tells me im beautiful and crap

im so proud of myself for being so strong so far but to wait or not to wait.

my previous ex did the same thing but came running back but by then i didn't want him back. what to do in case he reaches out (not that i expect him to)

Thanks for all your advice and help.

Edited by SoConfusedAndInShock

Im sorry to hear about your break-up :-( My advice: call him! I contacted my ex when we broke up last week after 4 days and now we are back together and HAPPY again! Sometimes guys just need to know women care and are willing to fight for them. CALL HIM!

Im sorry to hear about your break-up :-( My advice: call him! I contacted my ex when we broke up last week after 4 days and now we are back together and HAPPY again! Sometimes guys just need to know women care and are willing to fight for them. CALL HIM!

as a guy, terrible advice. do not contact him.

as a guy, terrible advice. do not contact him.

That's just like, your opinion, man :-) I'm a hopeless romantic, so, I would call him if I were her.

Wow SoConfusedAndInShock, sounds rough...

It sounds like GIGS to me (go look up Homebrew's thread on GIGS and see if it applies to your scenerio). You know him best. If you think it sounds like him, then my advice is to keep NC and work on yourself in the meantime. You'll need to let him work it out on his own.

If not, well then it comes down to a number of factors really. Is this your first sign of trouble with him? He sounds quite confused like he's not sure what to do so either he's afraid of further commitment or there's something else that happened and he hasn't told you the whole story perhaps?

Think about what the fight was about. What triggered his reaction? It could be a huge clue staring you in the face.