she is my sin... plz read

Hey, I already did a post on second chances, but I might as well forget about that now.

I already said over there that our relationship ended because she wanted it too... and reasons weren't clear then.

Now I know some more things, like she found me too much attached to her. That actually has to do with the fact that we were together all the time, at school, and the good times we had were out of school, so we would see each other 7/7. She said she needed her freedom and stuff.

But now, I'm kind of worried, I finally put it all out of my mind of trying to convince her of taking me back and asking her stuff to be able to understand everything. She has quite a problem with the direct confrontation, and that has a great role in this all I think. I was "sick" for two days last week so I wouldn't have to face her, because I still love her and she says she doesn't love me anymore etc. Last friday we had a fight over msn, started by her asking why I didn't come to school, and sunday we had the same again. At some points she's just not mature enough I think...

She really acted like a total bitch, and hurt me alot, and I said some rough things too, but I more let her walk over me than hurting her.

Anyways, today at school, was again very hard, she avoids me in almost every way and seems to be pissed for what is said. That really annoys me, we have every class together and she'll always sit away from me, won't even look at me or say hello/goodbye. When school was over and I was standing outside, she just passed me by without even looking. I don't understand her behaviour, mainly because after what had happened friday and sunday, when she was going to bed she sent me a txt saying "she doesn't hate me, and she never will. and I will always remain very special to her". But how come she's acting like this now... I do what I think is best, and work the game along, I don't seek her contact or don't start talking to her because I think every word I say is a word too much, no matter what the word be.

But it hurts me, after being so close all the time having to face her again and again and she's acting like she doesn't (want to) know me and like there has never been an "us".

I also find she acts happy and cheerful around other folks (she says that is distraction, I can follow her there, she's not someone to communicate easily or to show her feelings to everyone in the contrary to me).

I really don't know how the handle (and keep up) the situation. But next week is a holiday, the only hard part about that is... it's gonna be her birthday then and I don't know what she expects me to do. But it'll be good, no school for a week, so we won't be seeing each other in that period (well, except over msn maybe. I asked her to block me there, for the best, but she didn't do it.). She says she wants to stay friends and all, so do I (but I want her badly, and swear myself every minut again I won't let her notice that).

I'm sorry about the probably very hard to read text I wrote here, and maybe the english isn't all that it should be, but I hope you'll figure it out and might want to give me some advice. Thanks for reading anyway!

dude how old r u?

it sounds like your goin threw some similar stuff to me at the moment (im taking it as your around 15 still at school and very much in love with a girl)

if u wanna no what im experiencing my post is on breaking up " i want my ex of 10 months back"

some of the stuff which u have said in some ways realate too what im experiencing soo if u wanna chat then we can!