6 months later with positive results!

SkyEmtRN, skyline1627 w/e you want to call me

I made a promise to some old LS friends that I would post a update story later on in life and here it is!

So....its been 6 months since my bu and no we are not together.

- Do I think of her...yes...how often...a few mins through out the day but I feel no emotion towards it. If anything I get a little angry about thinking of her.

- Do I wanter her back. IDK and I don't think so

- Do I still cry about her....NOPE!

- Do I wish hell upon her and her sorry life hoping that one day she will wake up and regret what she did and who she let go of?... Possibility lol

- I'm finally getting a full night sleep of rest. If anything I'm waking up before my alarm clock and I feel great.

- At break up I was 128lbs now I'm 142lbs from working out and I am very cut now (not to brag just stating)

- I'm able to concentrate better in school but I'm still working on bringin my grades up since I had a rocky start thanks to her...

- My friend is trying to set me up with one of her friends. Her friend thinks I'm cute and my my friend was telling her all good stuff and she seemed to like it. I have not met her yet but she did accept my facebook request and she is really pretty. I haven't been able to stop looking at her facebook picture lol. We are trying to set up a day where we can all hang out so I can meet her.

- The only down side is...she just got out of a 3 year bad relationship that consisted of abuse, cheating, controlling etc. Right now she apparently is seeing a guy 9 years older then her. But my friend said its just a rebound and told me to lay low and let them run their course. It's not going to work out in the end. I can wait. Another down side...she is a smoker but my friend is trying to get her to quit or trying to persuade her not to smoke.

- I'm actually dieing to meet her and based on the information I was told. She seems like an upgrade from my ex and better

- I'm not expecting my ex to come back. I forgot what day/week we're on for no contact. I also have a feeling that if she was to ever text me or come back I wouldn't take her back. She has caused so much pain that IDK if I can forgive or forget....maybe forgive...

- I feel much more confident in myself now knowing that another girl thinks I'm cute. I been thinking about her more than my ex but I'm affraid I might blow it the first day I meet her lol. I am a shy person but it takes a while for me to warm up.

- I understand everything that happened, I know all my mistakes, I know how to fix them. I came out the better person. For my ex...I have no clue what's going on. The last thing I heard was that she finally stopped chasing after this engaged guy that she was chasing since she broke up with me. She still doesn't have a job and she's 24 with a degree.

- If anything all I can do is shake my head at my ex and just laugh at her.

- I know I deserve better than my ex...I and will find better. I hope that this new girl turns out to be what it seems but its going to be a long process and is most likely going to take several months until things start to fall in place.

Thank you LS and my friends on here. You helped me a lot and I am enternally greatful for you to stand by my side.

For those of you who are in pain right now. Yes it will hurt for a long while and yes you WILL get better and you WILL become a better person with or without your ex!!!

Better_Days

It's great that you are over your ex.

One thing though, this new girl you have a high hope in seeing, in my opinion it may not be a good idea. I've read somewhere on this board that starting a relationship with a person who has recently ended a relationship or has ex-problems is a bad idea. You said that she is dating this guy for a rebound and is not going to work out well, what makes you think you won't be the next rebound?

You should probably take it slow and not rush things, make sure she is completely over her ex, then try to work things with her.

• Author
It's great that you are over your ex.

One thing though, this new girl you have a high hope in seeing, in my opinion it may not be a good idea. I've read somewhere on this board that starting a relationship with a person who has recently ended a relationship or has ex-problems is a bad idea. You said that she is dating this guy for a rebound and is not going to work out well, what makes you think you won't be the next rebound?

You should probably take it slow and not rush things, make sure she is completely over her ex, then try to work things with her.

Yea I know exactly what you mean. My intention was to just get to know her on a friendly basis and put her on "top of the list" if I see that she has my qualities that I want.

I also have my friend that is going to help me with the timeing and everything and to fill me on her perspective ya know. Right now I'm just laying very very low. I have yet to meet her and even if things don't work out I'll still gain a friend.

Who knows what will happen. If anything, I'm not really looking into getting into a relationship since I'm all caught up with finals and everything. But it doesn't mean I'm down to chill with any girl on a friendly basis.

She also is still going through her rought time with the break up etc so I'm expecting at least 4-6months before any progress is seen on my end. I'll deffinately be asking LS for some help also. So we'll see what happens

If anything the best relationships stem from a friendship