dated older women with kids for 8 months and got the no relationship crap

Dated her for 8 months, she asked me out. She started to try to get phsyical and I would always play dumb and not give in. Didnt want to sleep with a girl who wasnt whiling to commit.

She is 9 years older than me.

She was my Valentines date, bought her nice jewerly and flowers. She implied men have been horrible to her so I wanted to be as nice and sweet as possible.

Would give her money, not cause she asked, but cause I could tell she was stressing out, breaking out in hives, in the doctors, on meds. She lost her driving priviliges in Colorado. So has to rent a car to get to work.

Had dui charges, so she had to pay for a scram bracelet. Just a mess. I forced money I had on her, just so she wouldnt stress so much.

A month ago, court tells her she has to do house arrest for 6 months or go to jail and you have to pay for that. Remember she has kids. She was never social to began with we only met in person, was always busy. Working, kids, and she worked at nights as a bar tender.

The 8 months were hard, she didnt talk much but was always very affectionate and sweet. I ask her what is this, and she started throwing a fit. Then asked her again, she said she cant give me what I deserve right now cause of the stress. Asked do you see a future with me, can you be with someone like me....all through text. She replied I dont know how many times we are going to go over this but I dont want a relationship and I am not doing one.

Of course I got mad, cause she ignored my question and says I am pissing her off.

She initiated everything. I was the one who wanted to just be a good friend. She was the one who kept implying relationahip and pushing for sex. I was just trying to be a nice guy to her.

She automaticly assumed the worse of me and never gave me a decent conversation.

Next day, she says, after your lil fit I am done, (yes I had a fit ij text messages cause she ignored meand gave me a misleading text) goodbye and if you keep texting ill change my number. This occured when a month after the house arrest judgement.

This was our first big fight and I asked simply cquse she was implying it. Maybe I asked at the wrong time?

What do I do? I havent talked to her in about 2 Weeks.I can go to her work n visit her, but that just might piss her off and dont want to do that.

Been a really reaaly good guy to her, I have a lot to learn, but I really do care about people and I care about her.

I just want my friend back. If it doesnt go into a relationship I am ok with that. But she never says we are friends or implies it, she implies relationship. Kissing hugging, grasping and fooling around and saying obscurly that we are in a relationsip.

Again how do I approach this.

blindesided

Geez - you sound like one in a million - most younger guys in my experience run when they find out I have a child (12yr old) - I am 38. Or they never want a serious relationship (which I am ok with right now - I know when dating a younger guy - what to expect) She sounds like a train wreck - you sounded like you tried to help her anyway you could. I think there is someone else out there who would appreciate you more. Go NC and let it be over - she sounds like she has a lot going on in her life & you dont need to be dragged down with her

You can't save her, only she can do that.

Do yourself a huge favor and move on from this woman, cut all contact and figure out why you would subject yourself to this type of situation.

sweetheart5381

Oh my...

Yes, this one is a train wreck... she needs help, but you can't help her with her problems. That's her choice to make.

Helping quite often equates to enabling some folks. Don't go there, nothing but hurt.

It's tough, to be the good heart and try your best to help but at some point you have to let go for your own sake.

You're tripping for chasing an older woman with this many problems and a kid.

Listen, Captain Save-A-Ho, you're not her caretaker or her Knight in shining armor.

Women with kids are burnt. You will never be a priority and the relationship comes with organic baggage.