Two guys.....and just me :(

Well, i have 2 guys who are in love with me. Although i'm almost 17, and i have had relationships before, i've never really been that close to anyone before. These two guys, Henry* and Jake*, i am in a relaionship with Henry, but Jake has been in love with me even before i was with Henry. I really can't decide who i want, becasue i like both of them. Even though i have been going out with henry, i feel more and more every day like i want Jake. The thing is, this other guy, i dont have the heart to tell him, hes really sensitive and told me he really doesnt know what to do without me. The other one i speak to often and see every day at my school. Henry does know i like jake to some extent, but not completely. I really dont know what to do :(

i think you need to break up with your current boyfriend, and just fly solo for a while. don't go for either of them for the time being, until you can FORSURE decide what it is that you actually want.

Whatever u do, DO NOT LEAD THEM ON! That's just plain wrong. And how crappy would it be if u broke up with Henry* to date Jake*? Think of how u'd feel if he did that to u. And if u do want to tell jake it ain't happenin', u need to be mature enough to do so. Not trying to sound judgemental or ne thing...just my opinion.

Stupid question here: Is there the slightest possibility of beign friends with, or simultaneously dating, both of them?

Or has your high school culture adopted the insanity of rapid-cycling serial monogamy?

You are playing games missy! And you know it! You are 17? and already you have all this selfmade drama in your life? Please! Be for real okay!

It seems ot me you like what is going on. Like this is such a heartbreak to lead on 2 guys. No you need to get real here with yourself instead of playing games.

You are 17 and the only thing that should be in your life is school and to make something of yourself.

I agree with what the other person said. Breakup with both, and most of all grow up because you have no understanding of what a healthy relationship is, and how can you? you are 17!

I am sorry if I come of harsh however I ambeing realistic here!