how can i convince her i love her and can change

My girlfriend has dumped me for being too jealous i know i can change but what could i do to get her to believe me when she wont give me another chance?

We have being having alot of arguements lately but it has never come to this before. im heart broken.

She says that she just wants to start going out and enjoying her self more i now i will be able to change my pathetic ways if she would just give me the chance.

She asures me that she loves me and i really do believe her but i have made her drift away from me with my actions.

What could i do to convice her i will make her happy again.

Weve booked a holiday together in 2 weeks and weve payed to much money not to go would you agree that this could possibly be my last chance to try and prove to her how much i love her or do you think its too late?

thanks to any replies from jordan

My girlfriend has dumped me for being too jealous i know i can change but what could i do to get her to believe me when she wont give me another chance?

Look, don't bother telling her you WILL change. Just change. That's something you need to do regardless, right?

If you both go on the trip, then yes, it's a great chance to show her the "new you". The issue is NOT whether you love her. Believe it or not, women do not usually give their hearts away based on the intensity of the male's emotion. If they did, Jodie Foster would be married to John Hinckley right now. (Smart) women choose their man based on how they feel when they are with him. Happy, safe, loved, respected, secure, pleasured, having fun, and cared for. Those are probably the feelings she wants to have.

If you're arguing, jealous, and keeping her from enjoying herself, it makes sense that she would push you away. I'm not sure whether you're understanding any of my points...

I agree! FORGET telling her you can change! You haven't and you won't not without some serious help! You know it, she knows it!

What you can do is find some help for your jelousy!

Good Luck!