being friends? wont work...

hey this is my first time on this site and i really need help on my relationship problems. where should i start...

well me and my ex gf have been broken up for the last 5 months from a year relationship. we both love each other and still tell each other that even after we broke up. its been 5 months and we still go out and tell each other love each other and do wat normal couples do. now we are friends but i dont think it will work out cause of the way i feel about her and the way she feels about me.i still want to go out with her and same wid as her. the only things thats stopping us is that arguement factor. can someone out there help and tell me what i should do

hi aznntyce

why did you break up? and who was the instigator of the break up? how do you feel about her and how does she feel about you? what do you argue about? who starts the arguments?

need more info!

• Author

well we broke up because of arguements, we would argue about stupid stuff that would get carried away. we both would start the arguements but 70% of the time its me. we both love each other and how i noe that she loves me is cause everytime we see each other we hug every second and tell each other we love each other. feel free to ask more questions.

• Author

i alwayz make it seem like im happy that were friends but inside i noe im not. i was the one that said that we should be friends cause i rather have her as that then nothin at all. im regreting it atm cause i still care about her and i noe she feels that same way. im not happy wid this situation but i make it seem like i am to get her happy. i know i need to tell her something but dont know what. :(

In my opinion, you are codependent. It's like heroin, but cheaper. You need to invest your emotional self-worth in yourself, not in making anyone else happy. Until you do so, you will continue to be unhappy. Seek help, there are many books on codependency.

Undoubtedly, you can't follow our advice if you aren't reading.

Ergo, if you can have advice catered to you, and decide not to follow it, than techinically, we are "helpin", you're just not receptive enough.

If you truly have literacy problems, you can pay hundreds of dollars an hour for a professional to basically read you the books that you are ignoring.

• Author

well if i did have money lying around like that i would go. im sorry i you have a problem but i do read about my problems and it doesnt help, that doesnt mean i have literacy problems. im here to get help, not to be put down anymore. so if u would be so kind to no reply unless u really want to give me advise that i havnt undergone. thankyou

I gave you advice, you flat out ignored it.

Here's a website I found on your problem within seconds of Googling the word "Codependency". Millions of people are like you, and I encourage you to read about it.

http://www.recovery-man.com/coda/codependency.htm

If reading about it doesn't help you, I honestly don't know how I can, maybe someone else is good at telepathy.

• Author

hey i didnt ask for help in tha way u are thinkin. i was simply askin, "should i tell her or shouldnt i"

and whats ur problem... i said i already read books and they didnt help. i thinkin that u have literacy problems. and like i said i didnt ignore ur advice, i already took that path and it didnt help me as much as i would of helped u. i already asked u kindly, if u dont have any other advice that i can undergo than please dont reply. i was happy that i found this site but now im starting to hate it. im here for a lil help and advice that I HAVNT undergone. please dont reply back cause no offence but i have better things to do then reply to u. thankyou