Thank You LS...Thank you...

Hello, I've been browsing these threads for the past month since my break up...I've posted a few comments to people whom I have shared similar experiences with and I have to say Thank You...this forum has been a godsend...just reading your posts have made me stronger and love myself even more knowing that I truly am not alone. Although I am not ready to share my full story just yet because bringing up the good times still hurts because I can't believe how much she has changed...from this sweet innocent teen to this vegas party girl...To make matters worse we broke up a month ago and from what I hear she met this guy at a club and they started making out. The next week they ended up hooking up, but turns out the guy had a g/f and told my ex that it would be ok to be friends with benefits...Well needless to say she got played...I feel bad for her i really do, but her situation made me realize my self-worth because I truly love and respect myself by not immediatley jumping into a rebound relationship because i know i'm not ready...last I heard she was feeling really lonely and wanted to just date guys to get me off her mind. The thing I don't get it she broke up with me due to GIGS...I guess it goes to show the grass isn't always greener.....however my things is I don't know whether I should contact her to make sure she is ok...i mean regardless of our break up, we were a great couple once and I honestly feel for her, but at the same time I'm hurt that she would just jump into a rebound to just get over me...what should I do? Maintain NC like I've been doing for the past 2 weeks?