parental influences

she broke up with me over 5 months ago, togheter for 5 yrs. at the same time her parents came for a "visit" (soem made up family tradition, whatever) they do that every year and this time toat our place for 6 months this time, I know togh :eek:.

They are difficult people, she never confronted them, she just moved to another country at that time, to find a new job after college and bc her mother was controlling etc. I mean her mother is still her best friend when **** hits the fan but this woman has to know everything and prys information out of everyone.

She hasn't initiated contact with me in terms of closure or anything. Stayed NC pretty much the whole time.

The thing is her parents use her in some way as she paid off their family house, bc she makes lots of money compared to her parents who were just chasing fun their whole life. Is also one of the reasons they were immediately against me bc I tried to show her how manipulative they really are.

When she broke up with me she used the fact that they are there to basically guard her, she said she lost feelings and that I was mentally abusing her etc. just typical breakup bs. At that time she had lots on her plate in terms of stress at work etc.

Now her parents or her mother is staying till the end of december I thing and she is than left on her own. Do you think it could make her soften up see the reality different (she is 35), just wanted to know what you think?