Possible Stalker? How would you break it off ?

:confused:

Here's the situation :

I met this guy online back in August some time. We got to be really good friends, and well, he wanted to try the long distance relationship thing. Well i was involved with someone else at the time and i told him this but he was determined he wanted to be with me. Calling me sometime 6 or 7 hours a day, just to talk to me.

No matter what i told him, that i was in love with someone else he kept up with the calling. I tried blocking his number. Keeping him from any new email addresses i had, but he'd find it out from other folks we both knew. Well, he asked me to marry him. Even though we had never met before in person. I was like well, i love someone else. But he was still determined he had to be in there. He's done nice things for me. Helped me out with some bills or something when we were friends but now he just wont let go. Even went out and bought an engagement ring for xmas. I told him not too but he just wont let it go. Now he's starting to cause problems with the other guy i am with.

Any suggestions?[color=green][/color]

Discuss this with your boyfriend in detail and ask him to take it from here. Get this guy's email to go directly to your boyfriend. I don't think your stalker will enjoy the kind of email he will get.

Meanwhile, report this harassing email to the stalkers Internet Service Provider (ISP) for action. Most ISP's have a policy against this. And, if I were you, I'd find new friends who won't be giving out your email and phone numbers to clowns like this.

Your last resort is to have an attorney write him a strong letter saying that if he doesn't cease all contact, you will sue for real and punitive damages to the fullest extent of the law plus seek injunctive relief while the matter is in the courts. I think his dick will go real limp with this one.

Any other problemos???

• Author

[color=green]Wow, i do love your way of thinking Tony. Well, my current boyfriend has the email address and his ISP too so i dont know whats going to happen from there. But keep your fingers crossed.[/color]