Need to vent sorry

It's a beautiful Sunday and I have been in bed all day . Yesterday I went to the movies but now I just want to hide . I miss him so much . I'm so sad for our past and could have been future . I never felt this way for someone , I'm 27 so I have had my experience with men . Before him I never wanted to marry or settle down . But he changed it all . It makes me sick that he has a girl over at our house we rented together . I bought the bed , I always made our dinner on weekends . Now he took that all away from me . How can this all mean nothing to him ?

It wasn't perfect but we were best friends . We would have made fantastic parents and had a great life . I just hate that he left me . Sometimes I hate him for giving up . Now his new girl will get better treatment and the life I dreamt off . I just want this pain to end , I want to stop loving him .

Sometimes I feel the same and wish the same thing as you do too... I even saw pictures of my ex going out with her new guy wearing the dress that I bought for her... Argh...

We all will get better... It's their loss for not for leaving and we do not need these type of people...

you dreamt of a life with a man that had intentions of leaving you?... or in the realm of possibilities that you reconciled with him successfully, you dreamt of a life with a man that left you for another woman?

Try this...

make a list about your dream guy/life. list every aspect and in as much detail as possible. Then make a list about all the characteristics of your ex, and what he could provide for you (list all things positive and negative). Compare these two lists and I bet you will be shocked about what you thought your dream life was.

Everyone thinks that when they are left for someone else, that the new woman/man will be treated better and that they will never suffer the consequences for their actions. But we cannot know what is going on inside that relationship from looking at their outsides. These people change just enough to hook the next one. Then its gradually back to business as usual. Of that, you can be certain.

It's a beautiful Sunday and I have been in bed all day . Yesterday I went to the movies but now I just want to hide . I miss him so much . I'm so sad for our past and could have been future . I never felt this way for someone , I'm 27 so I have had my experience with men . Before him I never wanted to marry or settle down . But he changed it all . It makes me sick that he has a girl over at our house we rented together . I bought the bed , I always made our dinner on weekends . Now he took that all away from me . How can this all mean nothing to him ?

It wasn't perfect but we were best friends . We would have made fantastic parents and had a great life . I just hate that he left me . Sometimes I hate him for giving up . Now his new girl will get better treatment and the life I dreamt off . I just want this pain to end , I want to stop loving him .

I'm having a bad Sunday am and I just want to hide myself. I'm so close to breaking N.C. ,, I just want to hear her voice and tell her I still love her but I know I should'nt.

Everytime I see that I have new email my heart skips a beat hoping it will be from her.

I can't but help wonder what she and b/f did this weekend while I was alone and hurting. I thought I was getting better but I wonder.

Edited by mike588
I'm having a bad Sunday am and I just want to hide myself. I'm so close to breaking N.C. ,, I just want to hear her voice and tell her I still love her but I know I should'nt.

Everytime I see that I have new email my heart skips a beat hoping it will be from her.

I can't but help wonder what she and b/f did this weekend while I was alone and hurting. I thought I was getting better but I wonder.

i know how you feel, you already know whats going on with me, but i'm in that exact same boat today. the last two days had me hoping that i could move on from her, but we always spent weekends together. i'm having a really tough time with this today especially. every time i do something, it's something i did with her and the memories come rushing back.

But not today.....not by a long shot.I didnt cry at all yesterday....today..I cant stop.I have been sick all morning.I cant take this.....I LOVE her so much and miss her.She was my life....and now I am empty....nothing makes sense.I cant stop crying.......

Oh you guys... I empathize with how you are feeling. Sundays are hard. I'm going to give the whole lot of you a homework assignment. Give yourself another hour to wallow- one hour, that's it! Then get up and take a long hot shower.

After that I want you to do one nice thing for yourself. Paint your toenails, go get a haircut, wash your car, whatever.

Then I want you to do one nice thing for someone else who will appreciate it. Call an relative or friend you haven't spoken to in a long time to catch up. Or bring your mom some flowers. Go down to the local animal shelter and ask if they need volunteers. Call a retirement home in the area and ask if they have any residents who don't get visitors and might like one. Take a niece or nephew to the park.

Tonight, fix yourself a healthy dinner, do some stretches, listen to music, BREATHE, and try to feel 1% better- be proud of yourself for maintaining NC, and report back. Ok? Your one hour of wallowing starts now. Go.

:)

Oh you guys... I empathize with how you are feeling. Sundays are hard. I'm going to give the whole lot of you a homework assignment. Give yourself another hour to wallow- one hour, that's it! Then get up and take a long hot shower.

After that I want you to do one nice thing for yourself. Paint your toenails, go get a haircut, wash your car, whatever.

Then I want you to do one nice thing for someone else who will appreciate it. Call an relative or friend you haven't spoken to in a long time to catch up. Or bring your mom some flowers. Go down to the local animal shelter and ask if they need volunteers. Call a retirement home in the area and ask if they have any residents who don't get visitors and might like one. Take a niece or nephew to the park.

Tonight, fix yourself a healthy dinner, do some stretches, listen to music, BREATHE, and try to feel 1% better- be proud of yourself for maintaining NC, and report back. Ok? Your one hour of wallowing starts now. Go.

:)

Love this!

I can empathise with each and everyone of you guys/gals as i recently ended a r'ship too with someone whom i thought i probably have a high chance of marrying. I had an abolutely $hite weekend (and that's an understatement) but feel much better today. My hormones are the main culprit for me feeling the way i do but i guess hormones exacerbate what you're really feeling. Regular exercise has helped me and i can't recommend exercise any more. Keep at it even if you don't feel like doing it.

Hang in there all and remember: you're are NOT alone.

OMG I totally know what you mean. I'm sorry to say this but its sometimes refreshing knowing you aren't the only one going through this kind of hurt. You have my sympathy and I hope your following Sunday's are brighter.

Take Care

Weekends are so hard- from Friday to Sunday. Sometimes I think Sunday is worse...that is the day he called me after ignoring me all weekend (he claimed he was spending time with his son). I was the dumper, but I feel I was forced to do the dumping because this man was such an ass. Exercising helps me feel better. I also like to watch funning movies or movies that had adventures in them, but very little romance.