Heartbroken and Betrayed.

Hi all,

I'm currently 6 weeks into being dumped hard by my now ex g/f of 10 months.She left me for her ex. b/f of 14 months. We are both in our 40s.This has hurt me bad and left me emotionally wounded.

I've been reading threads on here about rebounds,, yes I was her rebound guy to take away her pain after their previous breakup,, (3rd time back with him now)

Alot of threads I've been reading say the person that they seek out to "heal them" (me) are completely opposite of their ex. so it doesn't remind them of their ex???? True????

There are soooo many other threads about wanting the person back,, will he/she come back, etc. etc. In my situation like this where you were used as an emotional bandaid then they wind up going back to their ex.,,,,,, do they come back to the rebound guy (me) if things don't work out again with their ex? (remember, 3rd time back to him) I treated so very good and she knows how much I loved her.

I dought she will ever try to come back. I do not want her back and WILL NOT take her back!! It could never be the same, the damage has been done!! The only reason I want her to come back is to tell her F**K YOU!

Alot of people do go back to their partner but in this situation is it possible? or were you just used for one need, their need now your history?

I'm so curious ,, Anyone been thru a similar situation? I'm 3 weeks into N.C.

Thanks for your thoughts, comments.

Edited by mike588

I dated my ex for about 5 months while she got over a relationship that lasted 3 years. I'm guessing she got over it and dumped me. I was very, very different from her ex.

That's my story :(