My Best Friend is Breaking Up with Me, How do I Break Up with Her first?!

Okay here's the deal, I have been friends with this girl since the FIFTH grade, we were 10 years old and I still remember to this day how we met and even the day. However, she started dating a guy - let's call him Yort- about 7 months ago and it has been waning on me every day. At first I really liked him and we got along great, but then she started blowing me off to be with him. We used to get on the bus every day to go do some community service for a single mother's shelter, now she brings him along for the ride and I have to sit alone :sick: We would go to a little cafe every day since sophomore year in high school to have breakfast and just talk, but now he comes along too. :sick: Everything has always been me/her and now it's me/her/him, I feel like a third wheel. We went to the same middle school together. We went to the same high school together. And we go to the same college right now.

I feel like it isn't my place to give her an ultimatum, but deep down I think it's really just because she'll choose him over me. I don't know what's happening to us. They break up every two minutes and get back together, I'm just so sick of their relationship.

What happened to sisters before misters? :confused: At this point I'm really ready to just throw in the towel and ''break-up'' with her. She doesn't know the value and/or true definition of friendship and when he finally does decide to leave her permanently, I'm not going to know either.