Is this a bread crumb or what?

Jessica071984

So dated this guy for 4 months. He dumped me out of the blue by text message! He gave some off the wall reasons but it was pretty obvious the reason was that he had some "problems in bed" consecutive times once we finally slept together (after 4 months) and was embarrassed about it, especially since he dumped me 2 days after this. I was very supportive though about the whole thing and didn't care and I knew it was bc he was nervous etc, but I think he couldn't deal with the embrassment and hurt ego and took it out on me. It was a pretty dramatic ending, with lots of emotional texts and emails. He basically said he wanted a clean break and refused to see me face to face and told me to move on. He also was pretty insulting with some other stuff. I remained calm and although I stated my case I was not mean bc I knew the real reason and felt bad for him.

Anyway, it's been 2 months NC, the other afternoon, I get a random text! Just something about American Idol which we used to watch together, and him just telling me he couldn;t believe the guy who won and asking what this world is coming to.I responded a few hours later with a short response just saying that was crazy and the guy was pretty bad that won. Then nothing from him.

Why did he do that?!?!?! I don't get how someone can go from refusing to even see someone or talk on a phone to sending that random text? Despite everything that happened we had a TON of chemistry and got along better than anyone I've ever dated, so now this has got me analyzing again.....

Edited by Jessica071984

Prob's not really into women..... Multiple times failure...you must've been beautiful r he must've been old/disinterested downstairs. If it was rapid fire..there's things he can gradually do for that probs. But he did flameout pretty hard...if u 2 had great chemistry...hang out...but if you thought the anxiety that started all of this was bad then...imagine now. Go to Amsterdam for a week together...smoke the best buds n talk about bs for a while. He's gonna need to be pretty relax b/f u 2 try again r guarantee u perm break up for it. Men can't take too many hits to the ego.